its horrible

i look the whole day on the timer and mostly people with zero posts in the forum and people that just create account and never look again on the site get a beta key :(
what´s about the people that are active here and will really give support to the beta??
didn´t you say forum active people get a higher chance to get a key because of posts?;)
Last edited by ThrillkillNo1 on Aug 17, 2011, 3:36:26 AM
"
ThrillkillNo1 wrote:
i look the whole day on the timer and mostly people with zero posts in the forum and people that just create account and never look again on the site get a beta key :(
what´s about the people that are active here and will really give support to the beta??
didn´t you say forum active people get a higher chance to get a key because of posts?;)

#400 rage thread, we all think its bull but no point making another thread about it lol
"And the timer said let there be light!"
"And there was light, The timer said Let there be thunder, And there was thunder"
"And the timer said LET THERE BE TORTURE STARVATION AND INSOMNIA, and there was all of these things struck down upon.... anyone who gazed upon its deathly figure.."
Sorry for the harsh language but stop being ungrateful bitches.

There is a random timer, a veteran timer various giveaways and contests and you guys are still complaining. Its closed beta meaning they dont want many people and not everyone is going to get in.

Just because you didn't get in dosent mean the system is at fault.

/rant

They've addressed this multiple times. Some people find the answers satisfactory and some don't.

Not really a need for a new thread.

(Damn it chet, you beat me to it)
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Fact is those that are registered and don't contribute vastly outnumber those who do. Therefore even with increased odds for those who do, most will be the noncontributors. Just be patient. Even if you don't get into the closed beta the open beta will come around eventually and it will be a much more polished game by then. Ultimately the closed beta isn't about you playing their game but about them getting their game tested and receiving feedback.
The assumption is a forum contributor ("Hey guys, whatz ur favorite pokemon?") is a better contributor than somebody who doesn't post in the forums.

I've evangelised POE on a number of websites, persuading several people to become interested, yet my post count was 0 (till today). I regged back in November last year - that's 10 months of spreading the good news offsite.
It's all about RNG a.k.a luck, you can never be too certain if you're gonna get it, even if you're active on the forums.
it's life. just because you are unlucky
Those people may have nothing to say, or any input in the game and are patiently waiting. I do not see the point in having them be "active" on the forum to get a key. Just because it says they haven't posted doesn't necessarily mean that they are not looking at the forums. I can view these forums without the need to log in, and I'm sure they can as well.

Some people may also just not be forum people, thus giving them no way to desire to log into there account.
yeah life is hard
Last edited by Boe on Aug 17, 2011, 10:59:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info