(PS5) Trophy issue - No Stone Unturned

I've ran through the list of lore according to the wiki https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/No_Stone_Unturned

There seems to be an issue since the recent Kalandra league started and it's likely related to the new lore items inside the lake itself.
Problem is they seem to be required for Standard League characters to get this trophy, but they don't have this content available to them.

Any way around this or do we need to start again within Kalandra League only?
What happens when the league ends and nobody can access the lake?

Cheers.
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2022, 3:25:57 PM
I did the 140/140 in league (at least I ticked off all 140 items ... so I am quite sure I did them all) - but no trophy.

I know for a fact I don't have the Kallandra lore items yet ... but do I really need them? What about the Conqueror ones (Baran etc.) then - do you also need those?

When I wanted to test it - I bought and ran 6 kallandra reflections ... with only a single one yielding a single lore item.

So it is either RNG or there is some requirement for the lore to spawn (higher difficulty maybe?). But getting all 7 Kallandra lore items with such a low "drop" rate seems tedious.

Edit: Apparently the PC version lists 147 items - so I guess the known 140 + 7 Kalandra ones it is
Last edited by Falconie_hawk on Sep 3, 2022, 12:36:15 PM
same did 140/140 today and nothing. standard league.
Same standard league ps5 140/140 no trophy.
I just got the trophy.

1. You do need the 7 Ancient Etchings in the Lake (league content) -> so 147/147 in total.

2. The Etchings seem to be in order (I only started tracking at number 6 - and just got number 7) - but I am sure I did not get more than 5 before that. So that is a small mercy if it is not random.
Rip me spent hours finally getting it in standard. I couldn't have picked a worse time to do it....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info