You replaced fun with frustrating in the game, had enough, I'm out.

Archnemesis is the main culprit. Its ruined the flow of the gameplay.

You messed up loot. I've got more armor scraps than I can use for 5 leagues.

Harvest was gutted. Made gearing so much harder. Having to use ES gear because I need blue sockets is driving me crazy.

League is terrible. Too long to make a lake, too long to run a lake, not rewarding or fun.

Made it to lvl 91. First league in a quite a while I won't make it to 100.

See you all next league!

Last bumped on Sep 1, 2022, 12:16:23 PM
Changing sockets colours is quite easy on the crafting bench btw, so do not miss Harvest for that. But what I really miss are the Harvests for keep suffx/prefix and lucky rolls
"
mJ_mSv wrote:
Changing sockets colours is quite easy on the crafting bench btw, so do not miss Harvest for that. But what I really miss are the Harvests for keep suffx/prefix and lucky rolls

Crafting bench is very expensive for off colors. Wanted to use Armor/evasion gear but needed 4 blue sockets. 125 chromes each time trying "at least 3 blue" and burned through 1000 chromes and never hit a 4th blue socket.

I miss everything about harvest, done right it provided a very high value. I kept tabs of bases for rolling, bought timeless emblems to flip, essences, sacrificed beastiary/harbinger uniques, infused crafts, gem quality +10, everything really.

I am having a hard time wanting to play myself, and i actually prefer older poe (pre-harvest).

They took away tons of end game crafting power, but they failed to dial down the monster dps numbers to compensate for it. In fact, they actually gave them crazy buffs, and insane defense buffs to boot! You cant take away that much crafting power, only to buff monster defense and attack power. It is a recipe for disaster.

I'm level 89, into mid-red maps, but i am now hitting a wall as i need suppression to make the push, due to these stupid mob dps values. With no harvest keep/rerolls i am relying on Rog to help me with rolling some suppression gear, but even with full expedition on atlas, i ain't getting enough artifacts. Also Rog seems to only show up around 1 in 6 times that an expedition shows up. On top of that i have gotten 1 logbook so far. ONE, and of course it doesnt have "Order of the chalice" on it *sigh*

If a new league doesnt seem interesting to me, i would stay in standard and work on crafting projects i had left to finish. Now that harvest is pooched i no longer know what to do in standard really.

So i am finding myself logging into league and deciding to switch to standard because i can't bring myself to slog through the mess, just to fail at crafting suppression gear Only to switch into Standard and to then wonder what it is i am going to do in there, till I eventually inevitably turn off the game again.

I have been saying for ahile now that i need a break from the game, and this time the game is giving me the push to do just that.

I aint mad about it though. Just confused.

drops are poop. the game isnt fun anymore. if i have to play 12 hours a day just to attempt an upgrade or to get enough currency to roll things its a job and not game. they need to stop watching streams and saying its the 99% and not the 0.00000001% of the players.
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:

I'm level 89, into mid-red maps, but i am now hitting a wall as i need suppression to make the push

They also reduced the spell suppression tiers on gear, its much harder to hit 100% now and still as necessary. Having same problem as you, think I hit 77% chance to suppress, and can't move beyond T12 maps until I get it up to 100.

I used to bench craft the spell suppression on gear then use reforge more likely. Took a few tries but could get something usable. Now it takes 3 or 4 harvests to get enough juice to try even once.

It shouldn't take a full armor + evasion build with determination, grace and 100% spell suppression to survive end game mapping, but that's where we are.
"
It shouldn't take a full armor + evasion build with determination, grace and 100% spell suppression to survive end game mapping, but that's where we are.

Even when i get to 100%, i will still have to elevate my own dps, and exceedingly so, if i even want to put a dent in some of these higher tier dumb archnemesis combinations.

I am down for a good grind. I am not one of these types of people that need to be god-tier as soon as i hit maps. This though. This is just way to much grind. I swear it feels like it might take me weeks to get t1-t2 suppression on every gear piece to reach 100%, while also having the needed life, and res, and the like on gear that i will also require.

Before the game had leagues. Sure. I'm all for it. Got nothing but time to slowly make him a god. League. Umm no. I dont want to spend 3 months to get him to hopefully be strong enough to do non-uber endgame.

I miss thinking up build ideas, and seeing how the pob numbers ended up translating in game. Some worked wonderfully, some failed badly. But it was fuggin FUN on the way to find out. Took 4 days or so, on any given character, to know for sure if it was going to be worth pushing it further.

I would make 8-10 toons per league and have fun every step of the way. Whether they failed or not. Why? Because it was not a fuggin' slog, grindfest, like it is now.

Ahh well. I mean i may, or may not be exaggerating a little on some aspects here, but i swear it feels like every bit of it rings true to me.
Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Aug 31, 2022, 6:24:49 PM
"
WG420 wrote:
"
mJ_mSv wrote:

Crafting bench is very expensive for off colors. Wanted to use Armor/evasion gear but needed 4 blue sockets. 125 chromes each time trying "at least 3 blue" and burned through 1000 chromes and never hit a 4th blue socket.

everything really.

It's much easier using jeweller orbs on crafting bench to get off colours than chromatich ones, you simply add/remove one socket until you have the needed colours, always start with the most difficult ones... saves you a lot frustration.... Ofcourse if it's already 6-linked it's a bit stupid to destroy it to 6-link again, but it might still be the best solution if many off colours
I got lucky and had some gear drop with some suppression, but with high dex rolls. I added magebane (was trying to avoid doing so) and im doing t16 now. If a boss gets possesed though it takes forever to put him down. Same with alot of the arch combos. Its such a pain now. So such math juggling now to try and fit everything you need in. Hurts my tiny brain, and I havnt exactly lived, what one would call a brain friendly life.

I have nothing else to play :( Games suck so bad these days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info