Revert Harvest Nerf

There was no reason to remove reforge keeping prefix/suffix, especially with the high life force cost of crafts.

There was no reason to remove jewel implicit crafts. This was a staple for ailment/stun immunity for many builds and artificial difficulty increase like this is a sad attempt at decreasing powercreep.

I will no longer be playing Kalandra league as metacrafting high tier items is no longer feasible in a reasonable time frame. I know other players feel the same way.

Unfortunately crafting is one of the best things about this game and it's no longer appealing to me.

Maybe if these two changes and the reasoning for them were communicated more clearly in the patch notes I'd understand. But I know many people are frustrated with the direction of endgame crafting and character building - ESPECIALLY on console.

If anyone has suggestions on how to improve please reply.

EDIT: This still applies in Sanctum league. Please add reforge keeping suffix/prefix back into the game... Even if it's a beastiary craft or something.
Last edited by Ted the Dragoon on Dec 26, 2022, 8:47:48 PM
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2023, 5:34:27 PM
> claim that crafing is too powerful when beeing trade able
> while fully aware that every top crafter bought his crafts at TFT

This is really funny. Now with harvest tradeable it would have a big chance to get people into crafting. And this would be very needed that all the people IRL I know avoid crafting because it is just gamble and they hate having their days of farming deleted by a dice roll.
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Now with harvest tradeable it would have a big chance to get people into crafting

Yeah I hope GGG realizes that they made their game unappealing to the point that nobody wants to play...
I am also missing the cheap low level crafts:

For a complete harvest area

In 3.18 I got like 30+ simple crafts I could spam on gear to try and get a decent combination

In 3.19 I get enough juice to maybe afford 4 similar crafts which I don't want to use because using them prevents me from using the high tier crafts (what little remains)
I really don't like the nerfs to harvest, while i do understand the reason for them doing it i think it got hit way to hard and we all know harvest was always tradeable anyway so it comes of as a bit disingenuous to me.

My preferred solution would have been to keep all the crafts but just not make the lifeforce tradeable. That way we could have got the QOL we have now, for the trade off of having a fewer overall number crafts to use. But because for some reason GGG insist on everything being tradeable we ended up with a watered down version that doesn't please anyone.

I would argue the nerfs hit console harder (and ssf players) because all this balance is done around PC trade, and obviously we don't have anything close to PC trade and the items we need/want often don't even exist on console, at least with harvest we could make some half decent gear to help us out. Feels really bad now, league on console just isn't fun for me anymore.

So i'm playing standard for a bit where i already have some gear and can have fun instead of just spinning my wheels and wasting time in league.
If that gets boring then there are plenty of other really good games to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info