Cant see life bar while interacting with mirrored tablet

what the title says, I do not know how this got through testing but there is no way to see how much health you have while you are interacting with the tablet. Not only that, but the red blood splatter that appears on the edges of the screen when you are close to dying also does not appear. I have already died numerous times just trying to figure out how I want to change my tablet. This is not the only league mechanic that does this either, interacting with Jun or Alva in maps does the same thing, we need to be able to see out health while interacting with stuff just like they can on PC. Please address this.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2022, 9:08:09 PM
literally was just coming to post this thread after dieing in top 10 of HC SSF becaused im planning my tablet out and literally just drop dead because i missed one little bug who sat there and poked me for 5 or 10 seconds while i planned my tablet, no indication i was being hit, cant see character, cant see health bars nothing, its a poor design, dont hide the health bar at the minimum while u must interact with something inside of a map without a freeze the gameplay mechanic like other leagues, thanks.

ps. still love this league, keep it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info