Parties, Guilds, and Raids

I am not 100% sure if there are any parties, guilds or raid groups in PoE but I thought it would be a good idea. I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject too and if anyone wants to play with me, just PM me and we can fight some monsters. Also just so you know, commenting on forums makes it a 10x chance to get your beta key
We've discussed this elsewhere too. Although you can currently solo PoE all the way, and the difficulty only increases when you add more players (beyond the game's normal difficulty curve, that is), I believe that party-only stuff like raids should be considered. And this is strange, because I normally hate the raid concept in an MMO.

Path of Exile is online-only. I think it's fair to take advantage of that and have gameplay that can only be experienced online.

There is forthcoming support for guilds but I am not sure what.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 21, 2012, 8:08:42 PM
I'd like some sort of implementation like raids or part-friendly quest chains. As i enjoy playing with other ppl from time to time, a nice break from the monotony of only seeing and hearing your character's skills ;P
\m/
Actually, I think I'm going to have to make or join in a thread about the party play. The difficulty supposedly increases with more players in the same area, but let's be real. It does not. Yes, it may increase 10% or so, but when you have 3 players that's nothing. We just rip and tear through things in a party. No skill or strategy is required except in very rare cases. Solo, skill and strategy is how you survive. When in a group, my biggest issue is simply keeping up with the item drops and trying to keep enough mana as I don't have time to stop and let it regenerate a minute. Seems to me the monster difficulty should scale a lot more with multiple players. I could go on about this, but there may be a better place to make my full case.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info