Lake of Kalandra league start feedback

I just got to level 90/T16s.

I thought i would like the new rare changes, but most rares still feel unrewarding. Im playing a phys dot build atm and "steel-infused" feels like such a huge damage reduction that it takes me like 5 times longer than any other mod.
Killing it feels like a waste of time. I have had 3 exalt drops and 0 divines and i felt disappointed everytime i saw it was an exalt.

I found all my gear on the floor except a mandatory unique i had to buy for my build. Harvest crafting was impossible during early maps because of the lack of life force. Essence monsters i rather stay away from with my current build. Delving in white maps to craft gear? No thank you.

Lake mechanic:

It looks pretty cool and has some good rewards. Its fun as long as my build can handle it. Once i go to around difficulty 10 i have to attack 1 rare mob for 1-2 minutes while running away from it. This is not fun and i think the mob scaling is way too high for the higher difficulties compared to other league content.

Solaris-Touched:

Please remove it from the game. I don't want to lose however many divines just because i don't want to invite a 5man mf group into my party.

New Harvest changes:

I have 1 question. Last league you tought its ok that we have recombinators.
But this league even harvest colouring was too much? Why was this suddenly too powerful to stay in the game?

Anyways im hoping to see some changes to the reward pool of archnem mobs. Most feel like a waste of time but killing normal or magic mobs also feels like a waste of time.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2022, 5:07:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info