[3.20] Lightning Conduit Build (Self Chill) | Elementalist | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

Hey guys, here is my league starter lightning conduit elementalist. Build is very simple, we shock enemies with storm brand and lightning conduit deals damage to shocked enemies and remove the shock from those enemies. Skill deals 20% more damage per 5% shock effect on enemy. I didn't wanna invest too much on this build because it's just a starter build. Damage is not insane or anything but managed to kill end game bosses.

Build Cost
- Low Budget: 0-20 div

Self Chill: Call of the Void + Winterweave
- Using forbidden rite to self chill.

Endurance Charges: Enduring Composure (Cluster notable)

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Axiom Perpetuum (2x)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward, Carnage Heart
- Praxis
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Replica Prismweave

PoB: https://pastebin.com/cUX73aZW

Build Video: https://youtu.be/EAsDlypxh9U

Bandits: Kill All

3.20 CHANGES:
- Lightning Conduit now deals 33 to 98 Lightning Damage at gem level 1 (previously 43 to 130), up to 387 to 1161 at gem level 20 (previously 516 to 1548). It now has 140% Effectiveness of Added Damage (previously 190%).
- Curse changes:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323944#curses

(Footage is from 3.19)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Lightning Conduit - Added Lightning Damage - Elemental Focus - Lightning Penetration - Hypothermia - Energy Leech

Storm Brand - Innervate (Divergent) - Unbound Ailments - Chain

Determination / Tempest Shield / Wrath / Defiance Banner

Molten Shell - Zealotry - Increased Duration - Divine Blessing (Lvl 1)

Summon Lightning Golem / Flame Dash / Wave of Conviction

Weapon:
Forbidden Rite (Lvl 1) / Conductivity / Vaal Cold Snap
Last edited by wishdropper on Jan 14, 2023, 4:30:12 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2022, 11:24:13 AM
I will run this :) When to switch to conduc?
Having fun with this so far still fairly low level, just wondering when I should aim to swap over to lightning conduit, also how do I get all those Aura running at once when I switch, thanks in advance
"
Aus_Carnifex wrote:
Having fun with this so far still fairly low level, just wondering when I should aim to swap over to lightning conduit, also how do I get all those Aura running at once when I switch, thanks in advance

You can start to run LC after first lab once you get a guaranteed shock with shaper of storm.

For auras, while leveling I would run purity of elements + wrath only while leveling. Swap when you get to maps. Personally I prefer running grace instead of wrath, and wrath instead of zealotry in divine blessing.
Hi, been following this guide specially on your youtube video. Just wanted to ask what's the rotation for this since there's a lot of skills involved and I don't understand what do we use forbidden rite for? Thank you so much.
Hello. tell me how to start using this skill after the first laboratory, nothing works?
hmm i dont get it. How do i chill myself? :O
"
Igai wrote:
hmm i dont get it. How do i chill myself? :O

Triggering the skill 'Forbidden Rite' damages you. While using the 'Call of the Void' ring all damage taken can chill you. Finally you reverse the chill effect by equipping the 'Winterweave' ring.
I can't find a way to cast Zealotry with this setup. It requires 650 mana and I have only 140. Even with Inspiration support it's impossible. Any tips, please?
P.S. I got it, Eldritch battery :P
Last edited by Spasko on Sep 6, 2022, 9:07:58 AM
Hey nice Build :) i have a Question to Forbidden Rite, my chaos res are +12 but this Skill takes alot of Life away, anyone some Tipps Thx !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info