Which patch will we launch with for console?

Out of curiosity, this was I could know if I should use my sick time from work or not
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2022, 3:50:36 PM
We only get b

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3298363
dead league start?
Was coming to ask this to. New patch seems to fix alot but if it takes weeks again to get it for us
"
dead league start?

100% by the looks at it, looking at he dumpster fire that was the PC launch i think im gonna leave this league as well for a week or so, because WHY when iv seen how much loot doesnt drop, and how tanking and OP the archnem mobs are how Lake of Kalandra and its rewards are bate i think this league launch just like every other in the past is yet another failed aventure

seem like every single league lately has been nothing but bugs, problems and failed attempts i honestly cant remember the last time i played a league without problems

WHY GGG would not but a nut to get the patch out for console after EVERYONE has seen the shit storm that PC have had is beyond me there seperate teams, so there no reason not to work on a hotfix asap when they see the problems on PC,

why would i want to play a league i know is already on fire? i was sat waiting with money for supporter packs, and loot boxes, but im 100% just gonna spend it on the new season of Warzone now that came out today so...

never mind GGG maybe next season you might actually get things right but in the 2 years iv been playing it doubt it cos iv not seen it yet lol
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Aug 24, 2022, 2:09:45 PM
This league will be very dead on console. Less players who get way less loot so nothing will be on trade.
It might be a bit rough. But some things we learned from the .b patch on PC so we can plan for.

Such as the new league mechanic. We can save them to do at a later time, like Alva temple maps. So just hang on to them until .c patch

The currency drops suck, but it effects you more the higher you juice. I'm hoping it doesn't effect casuals too much, but also hoping we get patch .c fast.

Not sure what we can do about the mob difficulty. I guess if you see a AN mob, just run. We'll have 5 mod AN rares popping up in the acts everywhere. We'll have mobs that cause bleed, freeze, etc before we're able to get flasks to prevent it. Being overleveled for the acts and playing a meta should help.
The real fix is the d patch and most likely the e patch. Gonna be rough for a while.
"
SoulMule wrote:
It might be a bit rough. But some things we learned from the .b patch on PC so we can plan for.

Such as the new league mechanic. We can save them to do at a later time, like Alva temple maps. So just hang on to them until .c patch

The currency drops suck, but it effects you more the higher you juice. I'm hoping it doesn't effect casuals too much, but also hoping we get patch .c fast.

Not sure what we can do about the mob difficulty. I guess if you see a AN mob, just run. We'll have 5 mod AN rares popping up in the acts everywhere. We'll have mobs that cause bleed, freeze, etc before we're able to get flasks to prevent it. Being overleveled for the acts and playing a meta should help.

Best to hold on to them till patch e. c did seem to help a bit wiht improvements to chests in the lake. we should know today how e shapes up, and there are supposed to be improvements to the league content within the lake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info