Map tab

Is there a way to make the map stash tab hold all maps in standard?
And is the a option to get my point back because there no use to use the map tab if I can't hold all maps in standard? And you can't change between leagues if u have maps in there all ready.
Last edited by xVALKYRIExFateXx on Aug 20, 2022, 4:28:39 PM
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2022, 3:54:00 PM
Unless they changed it there is a option to select which league your map tab can store maps. However only 1 tab can be used for each league. If you want to keep the maps from all leagues you would need a map tab for each league.

If you plan on playing standard and only standard you may have to some house cleaning after each league. Meaning delete all the old crap to make room for the new.

I have not messed with std much mainly because I am about a dozen or so leagues in and the clean-up along would take weeks. (I have tried a couple times but failed.)
At the end of a league when stashes have been transferred you can go to a remove only map tab and convert all the maps on the page to modern maps by L3 and up, it will attempt to put any map into your map affinity tab and if it can't it will leave the map unconverted and on the legacy tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info