widescreen resolution removed from the game.

bump
They just locked the thread in "bug" section saying that is complete intended and is not a bug.

What a joke
I guess if removing the ability to use a monitor's native resolution isn't a bug, then me never supporting this company again is also not a bug.

Fix your game.
"
Universalis wrote:
"
allowing you to see an unintended amount of the level at once

I think it's all clear, especially with the Archnemesis shit, theses cheaters were able to aim with a ranger from the cornerscreen.

At least this was fixed. Community has other priorities.

My man, this isn't a thing. I can't speak for before when I got an ultrawide in 2017, but since at least that time, the game has always had a locked mouse activation radius around your character. You can search the forums for people incorrectly reporting this as a bug when GGG has stated multiple times over the years that that limited range for mouse input was intended, while ultrawide resolutions were fine.

See for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTaGc6B0Bg
GGG's explanation for mouse input: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2472306#p21832374

You just don't have any idea what you're talking about.
Last edited by ammo109 on Aug 28, 2022, 8:32:31 PM
"
Sniper0808 wrote:
They just locked the thread in "bug" section saying that is complete intended and is not a bug.

What a joke

Don't be quiet about this. They have made so many mistakes this league, and this one is probably the furthest from okay. Stripping away support for resolutions that have been used for literally years, suddenly, without prompt - in fact, with the opposite of a prompt, since they finally promised actual ultrawide support this league - is an absolute slap in the face. It's a slap, followed by spit on the ground.

I used to have 3 1440p monitors, now I just use one 49" ultrawide. These monitors aren't dying out, but rather are becoming more common. Abrupt and forced removal of these aspect ratios is truly pathetic from a company with such technical gurus as GGG.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Bump. GGG being real dumb tripling down on this in the bug report section.

So now this gets to stay on the front page.

GGG, this is not OK. It's not 2002. Fix. Your. Game.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
PoE isn't a competitive game. I'm not playing it for money. I'm not leveraging an advantage over someone else by having different hardware.

I spent 800 USD on a larger screen **for PoE** and now it doesn't work.

You don't ban for flask macro. You can't ban for PoB. You've never told me I wasn't allowed to use my screen space.

Give it back.
Bump. Please fix this support for those of us who spent $$$ on an ultrawide JUST FOR PATH OF EXILE!

AND HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS $$$ on YOUR F*CKING GAME!
"
Buellzorz wrote:
PoE isn't a competitive game. I'm not playing it for money. I'm not leveraging an advantage over someone else by having different hardware.

I spent 800 USD on a larger screen **for PoE** and now it doesn't work.

You don't ban for flask macro. You can't ban for PoB. You've never told me I wasn't allowed to use my screen space.

Give it back.

Here's how you know the "rEmOvEd bEcAusE CoMpEtItIvE AdVaNtAgE" argument is 100% fabricated BS with zero validity....

How many people who have competed in and won real money prize events in PoE have used 32:9 monitors? To my knowledge, ZERO.

Because it's not a competitive advantage that has any meaning whatsoever in this game.

The logic behind this change is even more absurd and out of touch than the other problems in this patch. It's indefensible and only makes the game worse.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Yeah fuck it I quit. Thanks for all the hours of fun, bud sadly with all the other things going on this game just isn't fun anymore.

I hope you made good use of whatever money it is I spent on your game, because you're not getting any more.
how do i shot web

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info