widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Jocker46 wrote:
RIP league... Oo

See you again, when it's fixed.

Yup. I didn't spend 2 grand on a 32:9 monitor to look at black bars.

RIP this game until they fix it

somebody tricked you into buying an extremely wide monitor for "gaming" just so you can cheat and now its the developers fault? lol
chances of getting a beta key 0.000001 %
"
GunHammers wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Jocker46 wrote:
RIP league... Oo

See you again, when it's fixed.

Yup. I didn't spend 2 grand on a 32:9 monitor to look at black bars.

RIP this game until they fix it

somebody tricked you into buying an extremely wide monitor for "gaming" just so you can cheat and now its the developers fault? lol

Please, elaborate in detail how it's "Cheating" to play in ultrawide 23:9 in 2023.

Go on, we are all listening.
Now i know why enemies are shooting me from 2 screens away. the developer assumes I'm also using ultra wide monitor. weird cope btw, you're literally seeing unintended sections of the map, if the developers wanted us to see further away they would allow the camera to zoom out more. but they don't its not part of their design. If they had zoomed the camera in so that ultra wide monitors would essentially lose the top and bottom half of their view, you all would cry and kick and scream begging for daddy to fix your toy. The game now has to be balanced around some # of players having an extreme field of view. In some way or another this variable comes into the equation sooner or later. Pretending it doesn't exist and just GIMMIE WIDESCREEN is an extremely shallow point of view (ironically)
chances of getting a beta key 0.000001 %
I think we should all play in 800x600 to keep it fair!
Day 226.

Fix it.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Just wanted to weigh in and say I reinstalled PoE after months off, and while I may still play the upcoming league this change has entirely killed my motivation to buy supporter packs or cosmetics, having PoE look gorgeous in 32:9 *was* my motivation for that.

I'm not playing PoE as a competitive e-sport where I'm getting some unfair advantage, I've gotten 1 character to 100 over years. I'm playing it as a whale who likes to click on things and look pretty doing it, which I now feel like ggg has taken from me, for no good reason.
I mean seriously over 21:9 was pretty silly to play POE on and the area is not clickable so its not really "interactive" experience.
21:9 is what 90% of Ultrawide monitors are and that is still working fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_vpBjivuU
Mathils actual cat
Was clickable for me, I clicked all over to move :s :(
Day 227.

Fix it. Black bars are not acceptable.
Day 228.

Fix it.

Report Forum Post