widescreen resolution removed from the game.

Still very sad this tbh. Merry Christmas everyone!

Maybe Santa will bring 32:9 back for us 😢
Bump. New league, still no fix. C'mon guys!

Chris, you're failing us! Buy a G9 and try it out, you'll never go back!

Unless the game forces you to after a few years of not?!
This year two of my friends got the Samsung G9 Neo. Cmon Devs. the amount of people who have 32:9 is increasing every year
My hope is they look at the squares on all of our accounts and get to grips with the fact that they could release 10 new expansions and still not receive a penny more from this community until they fix this issue.

Whats a better use of resources? Ensuring the game can work for machines 15 years old and newer? or to keep hashing out content for people with machines 15 years old and older. Who has the money, why do the spend it?

I spent my money because this was one of the few games that could support 5760x1080 (3 monitors); frankly the game-play was a bonus, but that comes second to me. Maybe another more deserving company wants my money.

-

I vote with my wallet. Good luck on whatever expansions come out; I wont even look at them, let alone support you in their development. Why would I?

By the way, I was running 3 $40 1920x1080s comfortably on a 780ti before I upgraded recently from a decade ago. It's not like it's even that rare.
Last edited by Hironaru on Dec 28, 2022, 9:42:28 PM
100% agree. ^
Absolutely sir.
i really miss some of the options that ultrawide resolutions provided, like being able to open the trader window and the stash window side by side. and you didn't even need a ultrawide monitor for that, just windowed mode put in ultrawide resolution.
and i'm sure there were plenty of more serious abuse scenarios they needed to prevent.

--

for the different activation radius needed for standard res and ultrawide res there is no easy solution. it's all client side which they don't trust for good reasons.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Bump. Waiting to buy supporter packs until the return to ultrawide is made.

F for fail to anyone who doesn't have one and is jealous, posting imagined reasons here as to why it's "unfair".

Go find another thread.
don't get your hopes up, especially with that attitude.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 30, 2022, 12:44:27 AM
2022 retrospective

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info