[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf wrote:
Well yeah, Trickster more tank but for maps/alva/blight etc without BOOMS not so fun :/
done 38 challenges and near 100lvl, so i think gona lvl up and test Trickster for ubers )

Eh wished we get back our noncap icestorm
or mb some gem that change our icestorm that all the shards themselves fly to the target....

Uber Sirus/Blue etc meh, so much teleportation (and lazy design -70% dmg to them lol)

It's still super easy to do.
A shame the economy is in a trash place right now, many of our clusters are none existent which is a pain.
"
archwerewolf wrote:
can you make some videos of doing on trickster ubers?)
interesting how it's looking

I haven't even thought about doing the Ubers with my current gear yet. Surely I wouldn't have enough damage with less than 2.5k Int, and I'd definitely get destroyed with less than 10k ES.

Right??

New video: Uber Shaper
Is black sun crest not viable anymore? Because of Escape artist?
"
sikat wrote:
Is black sun crest not viable anymore? Because of Escape artist?

Oh, i just saw deterministic hunter helmet craft method.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
can you make some videos of doing on trickster ubers?)
interesting how it's looking

I haven't even thought about doing the Ubers with my current gear yet. Surely I wouldn't have enough damage with less than 2.5k Int, and I'd definitely get destroyed with less than 10k ES.

Right??

New video: Uber Shaper

shaper and cortex crap)

What should be the approach when crafting the dex/int body armor? ilvl 79 with crusader slam?
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Last edited by iKanks on Aug 31, 2022, 7:40:45 AM
I did Uber lab it helped a bunch with damage. Im still trying to 6 socket my staff using all my jewelers on it no luck probably at over 300 now would have been cheaper to buy it outright at this point lol
"
essenze wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
The writhing jar

Kill the worm to keep iverleech going

Yeah, that flask can serve as a heal if you are doing something that makes you uncomfortable with GR.

Seems a bit lacking still for Uber Eater. The flask does not refill fast enough even with the pantheon and the amount is too little.

Uber Sirius is quite a pain. He teleports away before the damage ramps up.

I'll try without GR and see how it goes.

I'll check it out soon probably.

BTW, the common failed slam mod that I have on my current chest

is an instant 12% heal. In addition to ~25% leeched from the worms. I might just keep using this chest for things like Uber Eater even after I get the %Int slam done.
"
iKanks wrote:
What should be the approach when crafting the dex/int body armor? ilvl 79 with crusader slam?

You can roll it with Spite essences like the helmet. Or Dense+Fundamental fossils. It's just a lot more random than the helmet. Without the Harvest reforge-keep-suffix/prefix it's a pain in the ass now.

And the market is dead, can't easily find anything decent to slam. I'm buying semi-decent prospects that first need to be luckily annulled and then luckily slammed.

Good thing is that the Trickster is so awesome that he can do just fine even without a good %Int chest.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 31, 2022, 12:09:40 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Expedition has been my favorite mechanic since it was added in 3.15. My bro Tujen always hooks me up with all sorts of currency for mapping. NGL, if not for all the drama on reddit, I wouldn't have noticed that anything changed in the loot. I don't over-juice maps. Alch and go, chisels on T16 only, scour if it's something bad. And with Expedition you'll never be out of alchs, chisels, scours, regrets, chances, and chaos orbs.

Makes sense, though there's a lot of reading involved since you have to make sure to scan for the remnants that prevent mobs from taking Cold damage right? Or that take 10% of ES with each hit.

But yeah I've never been much into juicing, I just run Stream of Conciousness.

"
Kelvynn wrote:
Of course, you must take all Shaping the NNN nodes for map sustain. Fortune Favors the Brave gives some nice bonuses that way. Any alched T16 map will easily return more than the 3c spent on that mod.

Great tip - I'm running low on maps so will probably spec these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info