Stop with web browser, enhance the TB

For many years i thought our trade market on console was a "beta" for future poe trading system. Looks like i was wrong with the recent trading manifesto.

Trading with web browser, whispers, invites, manually search an item over 30 tab (or 100+ for some players lol) it's all no. It's the reason i swap from pc to consoles

Here is few ideas instead that i sent several time during the last 4 years, let me tell some of them again, but kinda feel everytime they are not taken in consideration. (Only because i still love the game)

1: let us see GT from any item on TB. Will solve 90% of pricefixers and most of people will price at a decent price. But the prices are still not bad. If it's too expanssive, people simply do not buy. Ex was 80c on standard and mirror was 380-400ex. Cheaper than pc by approx 50% (no bots). Sometime people have difficulties to price items because they don't have reference points.( low population, no tools in Tb). (For privacy, i don't see where is the problem to see GT via TB while we gonna have a web browser to whisper people.. kinda same thing for me).

2: tools: someting we could activate: "see unique only" "see corrupted only" "see non-corrupted only". Etc (no highlight refreshing the tab while you activate such tool to see only these selected.

3: specefic research: no highlight anymore. If i search for "beyond" while looking at Burial Chambre map; it must refresh the page and only show BC with beyond.

4: priced item: no highlight anymore. Let it refresh the tabs and only show priced item from cheapest to more expanssive. Will help people pricing their item. Will promote players that sell cheap to get offers quicker and will make everybody see cheaper item first.

Results of these changes: the first map i'll see on TB will be the cheapest priced corrupted burial chambers with beyond :) .. if that map exist on tb..

There is soo many good improvments to be done.

Trading via web browser ruin the feeling of gaming, it's like comparing our evolution 50 years ago. People HAD to go out for shoping to buy things (web browsers, whispers, invites). Now we have amazone (trade market). When you go TB you never go back.

Even PC would prefer our trade market than web browser.

Not a fan of web browser, even reply is longer without keyboard. I don't want to use one and/or have my phone always on app for that. I just want to sit in front of my 65" TV, have a beer and chill with a controller.

So here is my feedback as you asked in your post.
STOP NERFING AURA
Last edited by Primaeus on Aug 18, 2022, 4:49:26 AM
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2022, 12:37:48 AM
GGG is fully aware that only third party tools make PC trade somewhat bearable..
And they are fully aware that console people cannot install these tool.
Why not be honest ggg? You KNOW console player will be at massive disadvantages but you dont care?
Last edited by MaxW81 on Aug 18, 2022, 7:13:28 AM
Tools are there. I mean i don't know what issue they faces since they didnt imprived the TB for all these years. Overall if they can't add more feature, displaying GT from an offer receive and from item on TB is the first most important thing to do. If they can't (i mean really can't, impossible task) do any of these changes, then we are doomed. At that point, leaving the TB as it is + adding the web browser is an option. Removing the actual TB one day is the biggest mistakes that they can ever do for console.
STOP NERFING AURA
Web browser is awesome. Better than none at all.

But it gave us two large improvements:

1. The ability to see people's gamertags makes price fixers clear and gives us the ability to directly message people who might not be playing path of exile at the current moment

2. We can essentially filter out all junk and only see priced items that match the filters we set.

Both of these changes are essentially the same thing that you are asking for, provided that you use a PC or mobile device to access the website. Again, better this than nothing.

Personally I'm loving the change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info