Trading must be difficult.

I am an introvert.

I will never use the new trade site. Ever.

Seems ridiculous to double down on this whole "trading must be difficult" mantra. I will be in SSF until you come to your senses.

Last bumped on Aug 21, 2022, 12:43:05 AM
"
SoulMule wrote:
I am an introvert.

I will never use the new trade site. Ever.

Seems ridiculous to double down on this whole "trading must be difficult" mantra. I will be in SSF until you come to your senses.

Less trade is exactly what they want. They want a game economy from the year 2000. They have kept this stance the entire time the game has been developed.
That stance is pure bullshit.

A horrible trading experience does in fact not make you play the game longer, it just makes you stay logged in longer and extends the time you are not actively playing.
The trading experience is one of the things that made me question if its worth playing this game during last league a lot of times.
Spending hours browsing through tab after tab is more than just a chore.

But to think that someone purposely designed it this way, thinking it is something positive is just mindblowing ...
I agree when I read that they intentionally broke the boards and make searching total crap is indeed a crap move by GGG.

If they designed a UI that was user friendly maybe more would be playing on console today. I have skipped a few league starts in the past because trading is that bad of an experience fyi. It is a factor in deciding to come bad... sad or but true.

For the OP sorry to hear about your mental health issues. I do think playing with others might help but I am no doctor. Wish you the best.
It's an added feature. Feel free to continue playing the game without utilizing the additional resources they've provided us. You don't have to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info