Tired of being a after thought

League launches today as a console player I can't help but once again feel left out. Log on to see the same out dated we have deployed patch blah blah we are to lazy to make a timeline like we used to at every launch. How hard is it. And you wonder why player retention is shit. You get what you give.
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2022, 1:50:46 AM
Pc are not starting before 19th, and console 24th... I think it's pretty ok to start few days afterwards as we can start league better than when we know what to do!. The announcement are in 5mins thougt, It for console players to watch aswell on twitch!
Yeah and watched it all. I love the league idea, the changes to harvest, rebalance stuff etc. Eventhough some changes are painfull :)

The thing im torn about is that console isnt mentioned at all besides launchdate.

Not a single thing for us in the whole release at this point in time. Why?

Dont get me wrong, im gonna play and enjoy the game but still im torn.

How is it possible that our entire community isnt like addressed, mentioned or even teased with stuff coming for console ? We are stil faced with abominations from 5 years ago that needs addressing or even a small mention.

What is the stance of GGG currently regarding console and improving QoL for the console communities?
Last edited by Fibrith on Aug 12, 2022, 1:33:09 AM
They DID in fact helped console in one way:
Pricefixers will leave the EX market alone next season.
Spoiler
instead they will price fix the divine market now

Just joking. Console version has some glaring issues which get ignored all the time. Like I get the map reset bug EVERY league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info