Tab Pricing for Trade on Console

Hey,

so I'm sure this has probably come up in the past, but I would like to bring it up again. I usually play SSF, but am dabbling with the idea of playing trade this league.

I would like to know if it is possible to add full tab pricing to the console UI, like they have on PC.
Sure its possible to price items individually, but this takes time(alot of it).
While blasting maps its nice to be able to focus on that, dump everything into a tab and sort it later.
It would be incredible if I could set up a folder with tabs of different values for sale.
While sorting, place whatever item into the correctly priced tab.

Is there a reason its not already available?
any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cammo
Last edited by cammoflauge5 on Aug 7, 2022, 12:34:30 AM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2022, 5:24:14 PM
nope... you have to price it all one by one.......
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
Hey,

so I'm sure this has probably come up in the past, but I would like to bring it up again. I usually play SSF, but am dabbling with the idea of playing trade this league.

I would like to know if it is possible to add full tab pricing to the console UI, like they have on PC.
Sure its possible to price items individually, but this takes time(alot of it).
While blasting maps its nice to be able to focus on that, dump everything into a tab and sort it later.
It would be incredible if I could set up a folder with tabs of different values for sale.
While sorting, place whatever item into the correctly priced tab.

Is there a reason its not already available?
any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Cammo

Sorry No. Its a Comminity known Issue for a while, and GGG dont responted to this question, as far as i know.
the reasons for that ? - Unknown.

Maybe the have no time for Console problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info