3.19 - League starting Sunder - convince me not to. Placeholder for build

From the Manifesto:

"Sunder now has 220% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 175%), up to 325% at gem level 20 (previously 275%). Its damaging wave now travels 60% faster."

"Chainbreaker has been reworked. It now grants 1 Rage regenerated for every 25 Mana Regeneration per second, Mana Recovery from regeneration is not applied, and Skills cost +3 Rage."

"Added a new Notable Ascendancy Passive Skill to Juggernaut: Untiring. It grants 40% increased Life Regeneration rate and 1.5% of Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second."

Jugg, I think

~Donkster5
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2022, 2:45:40 AM
There's 0 interaction between these 3 things?
watch out
if you deviate too much from "the vision", they will "balance" your build to the ground

No FuN AlLoWeD
"
Scarletsword wrote:
There's 0 interaction between these 3 things?

Yeah, the Sunder buff just makes it interesting. The chainbreaker buff makes melee better in general. The Jugg change means Jugg might be more interesting, but I'm rethinking that for a more offensive ascendancy.

~Donkster5
The question I have is: Why did they feel the nerf an ascendency played by .3% of the population?

Jug needs more offensive tools not really defensive changes.

Accuracy stack sunder, endurance charge stacking sunder.
"
LegendAlts wrote:
The question I have is: Why did they feel the nerf an ascendency played by .3% of the population?

Jug needs more offensive tools not really defensive changes.

Accuracy stack sunder, endurance charge stacking sunder.

what do u actually get from sunder accu stacking other than jugg asc?

all the other scaling is elemental dmg and proj damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info