Being randomly teleported back to hideout when clearing maps

First of all, yes, I know how crazy this sounds. I troubleshoot for a living, so believe me I have approached this as analytically as I possibly can.

When running maps, I sometimes randomly get teleported back to my hideout.

I first noticed this happening since the most recent PS4 patch. Never before that. Currently happening about once every 2 hours of gameplay.

I use Portal and do not carry TP scrolls. I do not use any autocast gems (e.g. CWDT, COD, etc.) at all.

My Portal skill is currently bound to L2+Triangle - not easy at all to accidentally push on the controller.

The problem seems to only happen when I am running around (literally moving) inside of large packs - like full screens of monsters juiced maps. It also seems to be linked to when there is a large drop in framerate. This reinforces the fact that I am not actually casting the Portal skill, as any hits or movement would interrupt this.

I am 100% sure that I am not dying (i.e. and pushing X to respawn in hideout). I have confirmed that my experience % did not move at all the last 2 times this has happened to me.

Has anyone else experienced this by any chance?
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2022, 4:13:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info