Scion Ascendant Raider

Hi, I can not get the Scion Raider Onslaught icon to show "while full on frenzy charges" and I simply do not feel the 20% onslaught effect is happening when I am at max frenzy charges.

I tend to think that similar effects state "while at max frenzy charges," so maybe I misunderstood and need to find some way to increase my max frenzy charge level to discover what it means to be full on frenzy charges. Either way, it would be nice if someone can look at this, I would suggest one or more of the following:

1.) simply remove the line item from the Scion Raider Ascendancy description
2.) get the icon to show, and verify the effect is working while at max f.c.
3.) remove the full from the Ascendancy description and replace with "at max"
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2022, 10:10:05 PM
You aren't going to get an icon.

You are gaining onslaught from a stat, not a buff; no icon will ever show for those.

This isn't a bug as confirmed by Mark.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Jul 20, 2022, 12:09:42 PM
thanks for the excellent and quick response. I would challenge Mark with the scion ascendant templar : guardian onslaught effect that is gained from having 5 allies nearby. I get the icon and can feel an effect in this case but I would suppose that no stat is actually involved so it's probably safe to bury this thread.
Last edited by scotchthedood on Jul 20, 2022, 8:14:00 PM
Confirmed @Aragorn14 was on point with this issue after finding a sentinel with frenzy charge on activation and focused on movement speed on the character sheet. I still wish that I could see the icon for the sake of the next confused guy that may not have access to such an easy method to instantly become full on frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info