I Could Use Some Input With My Gladiator. Dual Brutus Smite Stacking Str.

https://pastebin.com/PE1GUWeq

The problem is that i keep getting one-shot in t4 maps. I have no problem clearing trash. its the occasional rare and then the bosses. made it through the campaign without dying, but here i am.

I started with Smite/Anger, but im Seeing that Inf Blow/Herald of Fire seems to clear faster despite lower tooltip DPS.
Im thinking about trying Lightning Strike to hit more off screen.

I know a big problem is my res is too low, im not making the most out of my Loreweave. been trying to compensate with flasks. i have a decent BotB that i could change back to and a geofries.

I also know some sockets could be better, and i had better sockets when leveling but gave up getting the right colors in new upgraded gear after about 500 chromes. i still have about 900, but it feels bad lol.

I also know i need more str, but the options im aware of would cripple my defense further. my dps seems fine for now though.

I typically make builds overly focused on damage, and was trying to go the other way this time with more defensive auras. I think my armor/evasion is decent.

ironically, this one has come out with the best dps/defense this season (better gear), but seems to have the most issues. I had a witch that made it to t6 and a jugg at t7 before they started getting oneshot.

I know i just gave a bunch of reasons i already realize need fixed, but im hitting a wall on figuring out how to fix them aside from committing to getting better sockets. even then though, that would mostly increase dps.

ive considered using Purity of Elements, or vitality.

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2022, 4:16:33 PM
I can see many things wrong with this build, if you want, we can sit on discord and discuss it, its alot to put down in typing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info