the new mods make me hate this game more and more every day...

just bring back the old poe. from before the garbage changes to mobs. im sick of ice fucking cage being around me 100 times a map. its not fun. you put 15 mods into a single name on mobs YET THERE IS NO IN GAME WAY TO SEE WHAT THEY DO. please ggg tell me what the new mods do. im also sick of the game being balanced around streamers... this is the literal 0.00000001 percent of the game. they doi not speak for the rest of us. its like asking jeff bezos what its like to have to eat raman noodles for dinner for years to survive. they are out of touch with the reality of the game. you need to ask the normal players, stop ignoring us because we cant promote your game on twitch. all the twitch streamers combined do not equal the money spent by the normal players. we deserve a voice too. if pc players are the only ones allowed to provide input then why should anyone spent a dime on this game if they play on console? our input means nothing at all. our state of the game is never spoken about or if it is its one sentance and forgotten again. maybe one day console players will actually be treated like people...
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2022, 8:41:38 PM
New mods are fine, just takes more game knowledge to play around them. Get chaos res, phasing to walk through ice walls, etc.
The new mods are in early acts as well, before you're able to get that type of gear.
"
SoulMule wrote:
The new mods are in early acts as well, before you're able to get that type of gear.

An amethyst and quartz flask? Alright..
Level 27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info