For the launch of the Sentinel League on consoles, we opened the Boss Kill Event to all our console players to compete for prizes! All winners have been locked in and we'd like to congratulate them!

For this console event, players had to be the first of five to complete all seven Uber Pinnacle Boss Encounters in their respective SSF Sentinel Leagues:
  • The Uber Eater of Worlds
  • The Uber Searing Exarch
  • The Uber Maven
  • Uber Sirus
  • Uber Venarius
  • Uber Uber Elder
  • Uber Shaper

The prizes awarded to our winners are as follows, each for PlayStation and Xbox:
  • 1st Place: Collaborate on the design of a Divination Card, and receive a Godslayer's Pride microtransaction.
  • 2nd-5th Place: Receive a Godslayer's Pride microtransaction.

PlayStation

The following players were the first to defeat all seven Uber Pinnacle Boss Encounters in the Solo Self-found Sentinel League on PlayStation:
  • #1: shawn_33179
  • #2: sunjianoman
  • #3: DoctoreSpartan
  • #4: TTlemon654
  • #5: Max_Planck

Xbox

The following players were the first to defeat all seven Uber Pinnacle Boss Encounters in the Solo Self-found Sentinel League on Xbox:
  • #1: Blaze Amk
  • #2: Sabin C3112
  • #3: Bryndlebee
  • #4: Always Complain
  • #5: ImperfectGnat55

Congratulations to all winners! Thanks again to everyone who participated!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Congrats.

Ohh I'm first to the party.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jul 6, 2022, 5:59:51 PM
What diviniation card would you design if you had the chance?
Playing only Righteous Fire.
Used to play only Singed in LOL : canonlysinged
Awesome job everyone! I love this console stuff.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Congrats to the winners.

"
dalwand wrote:
What diviniation card would you design if you had the chance?

I expect one of the prize winners (PC or console) will do something Mageblood or Squire related in some way.

Either a card for a Squire, or a Nurse-style card for The Apothecary, or similar.

Also wouldn't be shocked to see a card for a specific low-to-medium rarity unique that's two-implicit corrupted, and/or a card for a random Flawless breachstone.
Le Toucan Will Return
Yay
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
this is cool
Nice
"Console winners"

Good one!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Big respect to the console players that managed this lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info