so one dude is getting PM's from ggg management but the rest of the console community is not.

way to alienate the rest of the console community. i feel so loved by ggg. we all have the same problem this person does. i for one feel like a complete peasant now. i feel ashamed for spending money on this game knowing that ggg only cares about one person in this community. what a slap in the face to the rest of the console playerbase.
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2022, 10:41:28 AM
I tried get a answer from ggg, I made a forum posts I wrote a messages under the announcements and I know that ggg reading my messages, because they moved my forum posts and delete my messages cause they r negativ. I didn't have any answer of my questions, no one contacted me, there was a guy, he said that support will contact me, it was for 3 days, nobody cares about console players, i think we donating not enough to get a ggg attention.
oh i know they dont care... ive complained and complained. i have not spent enough money for ggg to care about me. they flat out said money means nothing yet you got a nice response from them when us peasants, some of us are disabled and cannot spend more money then we have.
i wish tencent would take over at least they fake liking customers and at least take some responsibility when they make a mistake.
hope they actually contact you key. maybe the rest of us wont be treated like such garbage by the company for once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info