Seaons?

I quit d3 and started playing this game and enjoy it but is this game simular to d3 seasons where you have to start over from strach each season as re-level your character,farms mats again etc?
Last bumped on Jun 16, 2022, 11:23:18 AM
Sorry about the title i meant seasons.
Leagues, but yea same diff.

Your character will be moved to "standard" when leagues are done and you can still play them. Me personally I've never loaded into standard :)

Yes you need to make a new character each league, new things are added or mechanics buffed/nerfed so you'll definitely want to.

console leagues start 4 or 5 days after PC, you'll have time to check out the streamers and see what builds work. Totally why I went Necro Detonate Dead (DD) this league. I just melted shaper with it and hardly had to think about it.

welcome to POE!
Like the previous reply, yes, we're on a approx 10 week cycle, just like D3

I haven't played D3 for quite some time so I don't exactly how the past-season characters work.

For PoE, (like stated previously) your character is transferred to a permanent "standard" league and you will be able to continue with that character if you wish, although it's worth noting you won't be able to experience the new league mechanic with it.
You would have to start fresh in the new league and then again after that is over, it will join your other characters in the standard league. The nerfs/buffs to skill and class balance are game wide but only the league mechanic will remain. I would definitely recommend playing in the new league when it comes out as almost the entire player base on console is there.

P.S. welcome to PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info