[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"

for stuff that doesnt cost anything: swap conc effect for faster casting during general mapping. run uber lab. swap zealotry for determination if you want more tank.
once you can get some currency: get more life on gear. get astral projector. get skin of the loyal/lords. get a better weapon.

the ring will help you start offscreening (or at least freezelocking) everything that isnt a tanky rare or boss which helps to stop you from dying so often. decoy totem or totem taunt mastery also works well for distracting mobs that dont die instantly.

You have my thanks, I changed back to decoy totems for now and swapped to determination and faster casting as well, that helped a lot already.
I copied your PoB link to http://pobb.in, it is far superior to pastebin:
https://pobb.in/ZudSLkyY?
sorry im trying to figure out what you gain you proc your endurance charges off of.
Hello there! Looks like a sick build! I have 25-30d to spare and I just started a templar. Do I need to be Hierophant before or I can start as an Inquisitor? or just be Hiero first for smoother time leveling? Thanks!
"
scan wrote:
sorry im trying to figure out what you gain you proc your endurance charges off of.

Grand Spectrum with Minimal Endurance Charges per Spectrum
I noticed some differences in the PoB gem setup vs. what's in the written guide. E.g. the Shield auras in the PoB have Vaal Haste instead of Zealotry. Any advice on what to follow here?
I took a look at your vanity project PoB out of curiosity, and I noticed you have Arcane Surge linked to Flame Dash. I'm fairly sure Eldritch Battery prevents you from triggering Arcane Surge since you don't spend mana.

Aside from that, what are your thoughts on using petrified blood to go low-life? I'm using a pain attunement skin of the lords, since it was cheaper, and I plan to get an iron will invocation once I get a sanctified relic I like. With the generic reservation from Ashes, and the life reserve mastery, I can reserve PB off of life, basically paying for itself for reservation, though the vitality reserve hits the life pool a little harder on top of it.
im playing the build and its working fine but once in a while in a map my totems will freeze themselves when they attack, any idea what causes this?
i was running a white map and it was happening so i dont think it was reflect.

now that i am thinking about it more, maybe it is a eldritch mod from the map but i dont really read those (SC btw) ill have to keep an eye out.
Last edited by Joshmoh on Jan 30, 2023, 5:42:09 AM
"
Encharrion wrote:
I took a look at your vanity project PoB out of curiosity, and I noticed you have Arcane Surge linked to Flame Dash. I'm fairly sure Eldritch Battery prevents you from triggering Arcane Surge since you don't spend mana.

That's correct, you can't proc Arcane Surge on your own while using Eldritch Battery.

@OP Polaric Devastation works just fine with totems, those freezes and ignites (why do you think every EA totem build uses these?) do count as you inflicting them.
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
Hello there! Looks like a sick build! I have 25-30d to spare and I just started a templar. Do I need to be Hierophant before or I can start as an Inquisitor? or just be Hiero first for smoother time leveling? Thanks!

Even in leveling, you will want to be hierophant until you have a minimum of 3 totems. If you have forbidden jewels picked up early enough, or a shaper shield, I guess it would be possible to jump straight to inquisitor. That said, most of its bonuses kick in with more passives to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info