Show Only Items With Filtered Mod in TRADE

Hi GGG,

First, thanks for always doing a great job. I really love Path of Exile.

My suggestion for improvement..

On the console we know that the trade is much less popular than on the PC, in addition we also know that the trade on the console has some difficulties when it comes to searching for some items with specific mods, this is because of the way that Trade brings the results, in case showing all the items that do not have the mod sought along with the ones we are actually looking for, differing only by the highlight of the item with the mod we are looking for...

In this way I would like to leave a recommendation for you to consider or at least note for the next updates.

RECOMMENDATION: When searching for items using specific mods, instead of showing all items, show only items with the specific mod filtered (to be applied when you have multiple mods as well);

ARGUMENT: at times in the league, the huge amount of items can generate approximately 500+ item tabs to be viewed, until the ideal item is found according to the filtered mod, leaving the game tiring and discouraging... see that if we leave from Trade, we need to go through the 500 tabs again until we find another interesting result for our build.

I know that you value a trading philosophy that really encourages the player to look for their best item in a way that is not so easy, in order to be able to test the greatest possible variations of items and mods, but as it is on consoles , It's not interesting. As a reinforcement of this idea, we know that at pathofexile.com/trade it is possible for players to filter only items with a specific mod chosen (I understand the difference between platforms and programming languages), but I highlight this to reinforce that this better filtering is not EASY TRADE.

This would be a very welcome improvement for the console community!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on May 16, 2022, 4:00:19 PM
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2022, 10:37:47 AM
Please GGG listen to this, we really need this, if I filter for something I dont want to see other items, it would be such a great improvement.
Last edited by iHellwyrm on Jun 1, 2022, 8:45:08 PM
agree, without copy paste capabilities how is one to r4gex items. GL finding a 1c 120 resist ring in under 1 hour
twitch.tv/pieoden
@GGG,

Stop to watch this video! If they don't stop or don't have the patience to see the sensations of using this Trade on the console completely.

https://youtu.be/-rq8eSkTnok

Just look at the torture it is to find an item with the same attributes, both in the online and offline view.

Very time consuming and not interesting
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Agree bump

Also show the item seller's player name so we can stop price fixers!!!
yes we need it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info