Compilation of Grinding Gear Games Interviews And Articles -- Updated 31st December, 2013

"
Anyone feels like the gamespot video contain too much spoilers ? I am in the middle and don't really want to finish

It doesn't reveal Dominus, quests, all the new skills...

Mostly, Dominus.

I got to watch a test version of him *decimate* Neonspyder.

That was cool.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Anyone feels like the gamespot video contain too much spoilers ? I am in the middle and don't really want to finish

It doesn't reveal Dominus, quests, all the new skills...

Mostly, Dominus.

I got to watch a test version of him *decimate* Neonspyder.

That was cool.

I can vouch for it, not too much is revealed.

But the question is, how much is too much for you?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
pr111 wrote:
inb4 everyone switch to Scion cuz she is in the middle and closer to every other class passive tree therefor easier to build. RIP rest of classes.

think before you write something please.

http://imgur.com/MVJCb5f

Check how closer she is to every other class starting areas, check how Duelist and Ranger are cut from Templar/Marauder areas.
Last edited by pr111 on Oct 4, 2013, 4:27:28 AM
The quests + Dominus, will be done again and again, that stuff can be revealed imo, whereas the new features.. oh wait nothing has been shown if you think about it. ok

Trigger gems* :o

Trigger gems = crazy if they did not need a socket, imagine having 2 gems in 1 socket ? Oh boy
http://wideo.co/view/449781379368063514-inexs-journey-for-the-8-stars (Music: Odd Look)
I am the guy behind price check forums yay: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/387787 (i think.)
"Seriously, its a loot game, make the loot DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers"_TugBot_
Updated with the GamerHub Videos interview. This is the first video to show the Scion at the character selection screen as far as I know.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Updated with an interview I'm dying to watch but can't right now -- MyGeekReview throwing 15 minutes of questions directly from Reddit at Chris Wilson.

Thanks to meerkatz13 for finding this one.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Oct 8, 2013, 8:29:16 AM
Updated, with thanks to Inexium for rounding up more coverage.
Updated with an excellent interview of Chris Wilson by Athene, yet again courtesy of Inexium.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info