The more you play, the less FPS

Mac Mini M1
8GB
MacOS Monterey 12.3.1

Since the update I noticed that the more I was playing the more the game was being slow, to the point where I have to restart the game every hour because the game turn into a pretty unplayable slideshow , the loading times get abnormally long and the FPS counter takes at least 30% in the face. It feels like the more you play the more data is being stored but never deleted or what (I'm obviously not a developper, but that's how it feels like!).

Some texture bugs are also noticeable, but less since the last hotfixes it seems like, or maybe they are more present in the beginning of the campaign.
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2022, 9:19:20 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1 to this, i've never had problems running on MacOS until recently and having identical problem as you.
I swear the game is almost not playable anymore on Mac that's sad.
Following up with some videos I did to show the glitches, in the second video the FPS start going down as the glitch is occurring.

https://youtu.be/ymkJFCIRTlM
https://youtu.be/ThstF-WNB3Q

Please GGG <3

Glad to see it's not just me who has this issue. I think I was down to about 10 fps in HO, then entered a map and when back in HO the frame rate was back to normal.
even tho it sucks, and i hope it gets fixed for you guys,

but mac never was a gaming platform to be fair.
anyway, best of luck your stuff gets resolved soon!

btw that's also an issue on pc, have you guys chosen vulkan as render engine?
having that every now and then too.
Last edited by SquareCubiC on May 16, 2022, 11:11:27 AM
I'm having same issue with those insane graphics glitch.

Just spent $ to get some cosmetics for this new season and all i got was those lousy graphic glitches.

I'm VERY disappointed.
Hi,

just to give my +1 to the issue.

Hopefully someone is looking into it, also would be nice to have the GPU used some day.

+1, having fps issues (just started this league)
can get back to normal fps at anytime and then drop again, often in towns

Also I wanted to try different DX settings, but I dont have those in options?
having the same issues on a macbook pro M1, it's really absurd the games kinda runs on the very minimum possible settings but after a while the framerate starts dropping to the point of freezing. After a while the game runs on an average of 1-2 fps. pls fix or at least tell us you are aware there is an issue :/
One way to "try" to play the game is "run a map, quit the game, run the map quit the game", and so on...
Even so, the game may start directly with graphics glitchs and huge lags, then you just need to quit the game and do something else, as the current state is merly unplayable. And sadly I don't see any improvement across the whole league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info