XBOX Serie S/X + PLAYSTATION 5

I've been playing poe since Beta on Xbox, it's past time for GGG to make a real optimization of poe for Xbox Serie x and Playstation 5 these new generation consoles are much more powerful than many advanced level PCs, there is no more excuse for GGG do not optimize for the next generation of consoles, all Activision Blizzard games will soon be part of Game Pass, and with that Diablo games will be free for millions of players to play and optimized in 4k 60/120 Hz, Diablo lll it already has 4K GGG support or you improve the path of exile for the consoles or you will lose thousands of players on the consoles and the game will become a graveyard, I have a lot of game time I can speak with property, I have 716 days and 18 hours of game time, and another thing, there are a lot of people who love to play leagues, but there are a lot of people who don't like to play leagues because it gets boring to make dolls from scratch and level everything up again and again, you have to think about improving Standard, who wants to run behind the leagues go to li ga, who wants to stay in Standard that can stay, the game has to have Freedom has to evolve, when launching a new league, the one that ended up could enter 100% in Standard it could be introduced completely in Stardard, the time has come to optimize the game for both xbox series x and playstantion 5, the game has to evolve on these consoles enough excuses GGG
Last bumped on May 12, 2022, 10:43:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info