Experience a community driven SSF-Lite Private League with the long running Conflux League!

(image credit: Lina Sidorova)

Welcome to the eighth season of the Conflux League, a softcore Sentinel private league!

Conflux League is intended for players who would like to experience Path of Exile inside a small community, with no bots and a smaller economy. There are no additional mods to make the game more challenging; the only goal is to escape from the inflated economy of regular leagues. If you feel like your PoE accomplishments are less meaningful when you are lost in the middle of the crowd in a regular league, this private league is for you!

We've a very active and well established community that remains open and welcoming to all. We also have a dedicated Conflux League guild, available to all Conflux League participants.

If you've any additional questions, see the FAQ below, or the slightly more in depth FAQ in our discord server.

Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/4PZtRsz.

LEAGUE ENTRY

To join the league AUTOMATICALLY, click here.
Visit the league page here.

NO RULES regarding builds, classes or activity

Everyone is free to play any way they like, either party or solo, with any build or class they prefer. There are no minimum activity requirements.

LEAGUE FUNDING, CONTRIBUTIONS, AND SLOT MANAGEMENT

Additional player slots will be crowdfunded as the demand for them appears, so contributions for that are appreciated after you join.

Due to how GGG has set up private leagues, only league members can crowdfund, after they have already become members. So if you joined, other people paid for your slots. If you are able, please return the favor by contributing towards slots for players who come after you when those crowdfunding campaigns are running.

SOCIAL AND TRADING
We maintain social and trading interactions through the league's Discord server, as well as the global chat at /global 1207 and /trade 1207.

Players can use their premium stash tabs to list items for sale, and those will appear in the official Path of Exile Trade site by choosing Conflux League in the league dropdown menu. The Discord and in game chat can also be used for trading.

FAQ

A. No, it's 100% free! League staff funds a large amount of initial slots and once they fill up we crowdfund more. All donations are highly appreciated, but there exists no pressure or requirement to donate.

A. A minimum of 50 days, and can be extended to last the entire league if there's sufficient interest. No modifiers.

A. Yes, you can complete challenges inside the Conflux League.

A. Yes, there exists a drop-down box directly to the right of the search bar that lets you choose what league you’re in. Listing items works exactly the same here as it does in trade league.

A.
Yes, the community fork of the Poe Overlay tool specifically does support private leagues and is usable here.

A. All of your characters, items, and progression will transfer back over to the normal Sentinel trade league. The one exception being your stored master missions. Complete these first or you'll lose them. You may also choose to transfer back to the normal Sentinel league at any time by clicking a "Migrate All" button that'll show next to any characters in private leagues.

If you've any additional questions, ask away!

Our discord server also contains a more comprehensive FAQ section, covering all things Conflux and private leagues.

Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/4PZtRsz.
Have questions, or need any help regarding the Conflux private leagues? AMA.
Last edited by felzuz on May 11, 2022, 8:12:25 AM
Last bumped on May 11, 2022, 8:11:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info