Died from a glitch

So i was doing Craityn with a friend and clicked on kill him and my friend clicked to kill him and my friend killed me with his iceshot so wtf. How is that possible can anything be done fix this.
GL, all you can do is post what went wrong and start a new character and start over again. Since GGG put a disclaimer in their "Contact Support", and since this is a beta, that gives them the excuse to let others suffer for their mistakes. Best part is, They don't care. Gl with your issue.
While I appreciate your concern and I understand that GGG will not restore any item, or character even if it is their fault. I still do not understand why they feel it is ok to treat the players this way. They said that this game is not PAY TO WIN. While I understand that some characters just have bad luck with desync or lag or just really bad RNG their policy on restorations is going to ruin this game. I have been playing for about 2-3 months now and I have not been able to get a chacter past level 52 because of either desync, lag, or some other in game issue. I understand as well that this is just beta and that they are trying to work out problems in the game. However, part of that is working with the players and if a character or an item is lost deleted, destroyed, or dies GGG should have a better policy than just turning their shoulder to the problem and acting as if it never happened. Playing hardcore comes with the risk of dying but its kind of messed up when you friends are all doing maps constantly harrassing you to hurry up and level to catch up to them knowing that your gonna die before you even complete the game in merciless. While I love this game I dont' know how long I can continue to play it if GGG just sits back and lets their player base get screwed.
I feel your pain bro, I really do.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/325883
Here is my issue.. Same thing..and now im refusing to play, but I'll continue to post on peoples subjects that are experiencing the same problems I was.
I completely agree. I think its horseshit and they need to do something to compensate their players for their crap. Or they can just continue to lose players..not like I care either way..I've seen games come and go...and I don't think this one will ever make it out of beta.
Seems like they are just going to run a free game and rack up the money off their microtransactions. This is the quality of game you get with F2P...the developers don't care and it shows.
the bandits quest is the only set of bosses that will pit you against party members, are you absolutely positive you both clicked to kill him?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Titantard wrote:
While I appreciate your concern and I understand that GGG will not restore any item, or character even if it is their fault. I still do not understand why they feel it is ok to treat the players this way. They said that this game is not PAY TO WIN. While I understand that some characters just have bad luck with desync or lag or just really bad RNG their policy on restorations is going to ruin this game. I have been playing for about 2-3 months now and I have not been able to get a chacter past level 52 because of either desync, lag, or some other in game issue. I understand as well that this is just beta and that they are trying to work out problems in the game. However, part of that is working with the players and if a character or an item is lost deleted, destroyed, or dies GGG should have a better policy than just turning their shoulder to the problem and acting as if it never happened. Playing hardcore comes with the risk of dying but its kind of messed up when you friends are all doing maps constantly harrassing you to hurry up and level to catch up to them knowing that your gonna die before you even complete the game in merciless. While I love this game I dont' know how long I can continue to play it if GGG just sits back and lets their player base get screwed.

Their policy is fine...Chris goes into detail as to why they don't offer restores.
1. it can and would be abused
2. they don't have the man power to be chasing every claim that they have lost items.
3. the current game system doesn't allow for individual character restorations, any roll back would effect everyone in the game not just you.

If you have a look at the D3 item/character restoration policy you'll find it is almost exactly the same barring the character roll backs and they have thousands of customer support agents that would be able to restore items...GGG is lucky to even have a few dozen.

you are also ignoring the fact that the game is free and still in beta testing.

If you are absolutely sure the problem you have is a bug then report it through the contact support link at the top of the page.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Titantard wrote:
So i was doing Craityn with a friend and clicked on kill him and my friend clicked to kill him and my friend killed me with his iceshot so wtf. How is that possible can anything be done fix this.

One of you didn't click "Kill" on the quest. If you both clicked kill, then you wouldn't be PvP against each other... so the only thing I can tell that happened is that you both meant to click "Kill", but one of you accidentally clicked "Help" instead..

Not saying it was intentional, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time someone has accidentally mis-clicked one of the options... but I think it is simple user-error in this case, and the expected outcome was the result.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info