[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Could you please post a lvl80 tree? Thanks!

Added

"
Things that I briefly considered were how to get more ward and life, annihilating light for more dps, going for the 27% cdr breakpoint, using only 1 heartbound loop, forbidden flame/flesh options, etc.

Sure I will update the guide, now that we have some takers.

thanks bunch, it did work when i tried to get the right jewels and links and skill gems, but when i changed the belt as u suggested it stop.

i tried to increase the forbidden rite level to 2 hoping it will work but still the same. do i need to change the cwdt as well?

https://pastebin.com/YiRZCb8h
"
xDeimondevilx wrote:
thanks bunch, it did work when i tried to get the right jewels and links and skill gems, but when i changed the belt as u suggested it stop.

i tried to increase the forbidden rite level to 2 hoping it will work but still the same. do i need to change the cwdt as well?

https://pastebin.com/YiRZCb8h

I checked, its all good, just need to craft, Increased CoolDown Recovery on the belt, its a bench craft.

Also your survival secrets is wrong, buy the correct one.
The 3.16 version
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Survival_Secrets
Last edited by Akshay on Apr 11, 2022, 4:28:01 AM
Btw how are you guys getting 27% CDR? 12% from belt, another 5% from boots, where's the extra 10% coming from? Also for budget would you recommend this or occult?

Reason I'm asking...skeleton duration is 20 secs, so 20/20/19 to dusk + minion speed is 99% reduction which means it's dying every 0.2 seconds, which you would need 27% CDR for right? 0.25 / 1.27 ~ 0.197
Otherwise with standard budget setup we can only trigger every 0.214 seconds which means our skeletons have to last longer than .2 seconds to make loop work, no?

Also couldn't a budget consideration be get imperfect to dusk jewels and grab a single reduce skill duration node?
Last edited by Warranx on Apr 11, 2022, 10:27:05 AM
Wow, you actually did it, thanks for that. A lot of the upgrades are pretty expensive though and I'm broke in league so will prob have to revisit this in Standard. Or perhaps in the next league if it doesn't get nerfed.
Wow, thank you for putting this together! I have the base setup running and it's fun! I appreciate that you added upgrades because I'm already feeling like I need more damage and maybe survivability when doing juiced up T16's.
"
manipulos wrote:
Wow, thank you for putting this together! I have the base setup running and it's fun! I appreciate that you added upgrades because I'm already feeling like I need more damage and maybe survivability when doing juiced up T16's.

Occultist has more defense
You can try more damage, and anomalous hypothermia helps by freezing things.
Spec into more block, get glancing blows
Get all 3 recoup nodes

Get immunity to ignite, shock, curse reduction. That should be enough.

"
Warranx wrote:
Btw how are you guys getting 27% CDR? 12% from belt, another 5% from boots, where's the extra 10% coming from? Also for budget would you recommend this or occult?

Reason I'm asking...skeleton duration is 20 secs, so 20/20/19 to dusk + minion speed is 99% reduction which means it's dying every 0.2 seconds, which you would need 27% CDR for right? 0.25 / 1.27 ~ 0.197
Otherwise with standard budget setup we can only trigger every 0.214 seconds which means our skeletons have to last longer than .2 seconds to make loop work, no?

Also couldn't a budget consideration be get imperfect to dusk jewels and grab a single reduce skill duration node?

No, 0.2 means 9% cdr still.
Its only below 0.197 is 27% cdr.

You can get 20% on belt, 10 on boots, 3 on abyss jewel

Both work, scion is easier, occultist has more defense and damage at the start. But scion is better for more damage at higher budgets.
Last edited by Akshay on Apr 11, 2022, 12:57:15 PM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
manipulos wrote:

Occultist has more defense
You can try more damage, and anomalous hypothermia helps by freezing things.
Spec into more block, get glancing blows
Get all 3 recoup nodes

Get immunity to ignite, shock, curse reduction. That should be enough.

"
Warranx wrote:

No, 0.2 means 9% cdr still.
Its only below 0.197 is 27% cdr.

You can get 20% on belt, 10 on boots, 3 on abyss jewel

Both work, scion is easier, occultist has more defense and damage at the start. But scion is better for more damage at higher budgets.

Thanks for the explanation on where to get CDR. I'm still confused on how 9% CDR is enough for a 0.2s duration on skeletons though, is it because of server ticks add some time to overall cycle of skeletons being summoned and dying?

Also what was your thought on investing 1-2 passive points to grab 5% reduced skill duration and grab imperfect To Dusk jewels?
You can do the skill effect reduced in tree or jewels or any method.

If I went that way in the guide, then upgrade path becomes complicated
Its easier to say use 3 jewels, and these are the numbers.

But if you do skill duration and keep changing tree every upgrade small change, it gets complicated to keep up
The upgrade path should be simple.

0.2 duration is still 9 % cdr window

0.198 is 27% cdr

you can verify this slow motion recording. skill casting 43 times in 10 seconds.

using 27% cdr you can see that casts are considerably faster, 50 in 10 seconds

Its about 16 % more dps, not worth the complication for low budget.
Last edited by Akshay on Apr 11, 2022, 1:37:16 PM
Question, regarding bandits, what did you do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info