[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Subtractem made a CoC Vortex of Projection guide a couple of days ago. Has anyone tried those spells with wardloop? Due to the price spike, I wasn't able to play with the gem, but the PoB looks promising.

Taking my existing PoB, replacing the skills with Frostbolt + Vortex of Projection and kicking GMP yields slightly better single target damage, with no further optimization. There's a bit of projectile damage/speed I could replace. The base crit chance of Vortex is low, so there's potential to either invest in more crit (Dying Sun -> Diamond Flask), or to go Elemental Overload and invest into raw %inc dmg.

I expect AoE to be better, but range to be worse, compared to Ice Spear. Screen clutter may be much worse, and I worry about auto targeting. Will vortex target random frostbolts, or deliberately target frostbolts near enemies?
Last edited by SleepyDhole on Feb 1, 2024, 5:56:21 PM
Hello, first of all thank you very much for all the details in your build and all the informations you gathered for it ! I was having a blast with the "cheap" version and I wanted to improve my damage further !

Now I have an issue where my loop isn't looping. I'm fully aware that my build is not currently at its up most optimal
Spoiler
(lack of currency)
but I would like to know where exactly is the problem specifically so I can focus on fixing it.

Here is my PoB :

https://pobb.in/070v5l03XJGi

note : you might see some random gems unrelated to the build, they are in my wands, I'm just leveling them.

Looking forward to your answer,

and cheers !
"
TiJeep wrote:
Hello, first of all thank you very much for all the details in your build and all the informations you gathered for it ! I was having a blast with the "cheap" version and I wanted to improve my damage further !

Now I have an issue where my loop isn't looping. I'm fully aware that my build is not currently at its up most optimal
Spoiler
(lack of currency)
but I would like to know where exactly is the problem specifically so I can focus on fixing it.

Here is my PoB :

https://pobb.in/070v5l03XJGi

note : you might see some random gems unrelated to the build, they are in my wands, I'm just leveling them.

Looking forward to your answer,

and cheers !

"
SleepyDhole wrote:
Subtractem made a CoC Vortex of Projection guide a couple of days ago. Has anyone tried those spells with wardloop? Due to the price spike, I wasn't able to play with the gem, but the PoB looks promising.

Taking my existing PoB, replacing the skills with Frostbolt + Vortex of Projection and kicking GMP yields slightly better single target damage, with no further optimization. There's a bit of projectile damage/speed I could replace. The base crit chance of Vortex is low, so there's potential to either invest in more crit (Dying Sun -> Diamond Flask), or to go Elemental Overload and invest into raw %inc dmg.

I expect AoE to be better, but range to be worse, compared to Ice Spear. Screen clutter may be much worse, and I worry about auto targeting. Will vortex target random frostbolts, or deliberately target frostbolts near enemies?

oh man, i just sold my build, i can't try this shit now. we have ask somebody to stream it.
Hi community! Is it possible to transform this build to 1 ring? Give some advice please

Omni Endgame PoB 3.23 - 350 million dps by @B̸̓͌Î̴͠R̵̔̋Ề̴ https://pobb.in/0bDz46Eublqq
Yes just get in ur CWDT , FR , SKELLY

Skelly to 21 and u spawn 4 Skeletons not only 3 and u can easily go Rare Ring

-----

**How to Use Rare Ring In 3.23**

```
CWDT - 20% quality

Minimum Ward - 1200
Ideal - 1270
Endgame - 1300

Required Level 20+1 Summon Skeletons for 4 Skeletons - 4x420

Skin Of The Lords : CWDT 18/20 + Ice Spear 20
Skin Of The Loyal : CWDT 19/20 + Ice Spear 20
Weapon : CWDT 20/20

Option 1 - Low Budget

Helm - CWDT 20/20 + Summon Skeletons 20 + Empower 2 + Snipers Mark 20
Gloves - FR level 1 + Normal CWDT 12

Option 2 -- Higher Budget

Rare Amulet +1 to level of All Skill Gems

Helm - CWDT 20/20 + Summon Skeletons 20 + Snipers Mark 20
Gloves - FR Level 1 + Normal CWDT 12

```
Last edited by BlindFisch554 on Feb 5, 2024, 12:41:35 AM

Not working
"
Arr1val_OO wrote:
Not working

That's natural.
In the loop calculator you used a level 18 CWDT. Put 20 or 21 required for your skeletons and you will see that it will fail.

Put simply :
Option A :
Level 20/20 CWDT + level 20 Summon Skeleton upgraded to 21 with rare amulet/empower/...

Option B :
Level 21/20 CWDT + level 21 Summon Skeleton

In both cases, you are still losing too many skely dmg from giving up 2 rings setup so you will have to increase the damage taken from FR.
No way around that. Meaning, more life.

What you need is
Option A and -25 Chaos Res : about 2500 Life
Option A and -75 Chaos Res : about 1780 Life

Option B and -25 Chaos Res : about 3060 Life
Option B and -75 Chaos Res : about 2180 Life
Last edited by Wonderglass on Feb 7, 2024, 12:54:49 PM
"
SleepyDhole wrote:

You probably figured it out but for everyone else considering it :
Vortex of Projection and Ice Nova of Frostbolt do not deliberately target near enemies when triggered by CWDT (or any other trigger I suspect)
Using Astral Projector Topaz ring also will not help in that regard.

If only "targeted location" would take the cursor position into account for triggered skills...but alas, no Lightning Warp to breeze through maps.
speaking of screen clutter, that was the worst part of this build for me (coupled with my potato performance). Had a great time otherwise, but for bosses where visibility is already difficult (hi uber sirus; also for me, uber maven is also a difficult fight for me to see things), i was really struggling. Is there a way to reduce screen clutter in a wardloop build? Any other skills that would work well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info