Founding Fathers Guild Recruitment

Hello I am interested in joining the guild. Been playing for a long time but have a good amount to learn still. Your guys guild description is exactly what I am looking for. Call always message me here or pm me in game. Name is Pharcrii. I do also have a discord
HI there, i just stopped playing poe last league thinking i would be gone for good, but here i am back playing, looking for a guild to join as i left mine when i left the game a month ago, looking for people to chill with and run maps/ content with, pm me online (Jicora) if you have room. I hope i see you all ingame.
I would love to join! 25M just looking for a group to do chill content with, Hang out, help and trade. I play a healthy amount of PoE and started back in Legion League. Current build is a Lightning Strike Raider. Love the mix of clear speed and bossing ability with it. About 1000hrs currently invested into PoE, but still consider myself somewhat of a novice. Current IGN is JarJamLSr. I have discord!
Last edited by JarJam on May 21, 2022, 8:25:22 PM
would like to join your guild
Bump
Bump
Still recruiting. Most are done for this league but all are welcome to join and hang out. We will help where we can and we also play other games in the discord.
Sounds interesting, is anyone of you still playing or have you all quit for now? I'm 33 and played since Abyss league, so still fresh for some and ancient by some others.

Added in-game for a chat.

what region is this ? interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info