Founding Fathers Guild Recruitment

Hello Exiles,

Founding Fathers is a newly formed guild of close friends looking to expand our player base and friend circle. Everyone is welcome from both returning veterans to brand new players.

A bit about our goals. We hope to have a tight knit community of gaming friends. We are all older and most have children, jobs, and lives outside the game, however some of us play 24 hours a day. So there seems to always be someone around to hang with.

We do use discord as our main source of communication and we ask that you do the same. As a guild we want as much activity in voice as possible to make the game more enjoyable. While using discord all the time isn't a requirement we do ask you to make a showing every so often. We also ask your discord name and in game name are similar in a way so we can see who we are talking to when hanging out.

I would go on to list our rules but at the time we really don't have any to enforce. Just be kind and have fun.

If interested in joining the guild you can contact any of the following in game or post here on the forums and someone will be with you.

@Henrock_mapper
@Gravekeeper_Cyclone
@grumpyholela
@Gawdsmite

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you in game!
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2024, 9:27:37 AM
Good evening,
I have only been playing for a short while but would be interested in joining the guild and making a few friends in game.
Starting to look for members for next league. Building teams for running acts.
i would love to join
bump
I would like to hear more about your guild... please contact me so we can discuss.
I've been thinking of joining a guild for awhile and your description aligns with what I am looking for.

Thanks!
Last edited by schweddyB on May 9, 2022, 7:04:51 AM
Hello, I'm interested in joining the guild. My old guild disbanded and I'm looking for a group of people to chill & chat with while playing Sentinel league. My Discord is Updates#0001
Last edited by xNihility on May 13, 2022, 3:49:11 PM
looking to join this guild that fits my profile. Me: Have a job, kid, and more casual player due to wife always asking me to do things around the house.
Hi, I am interested in joining your guild and having fun in POE ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info