Is there pvp in the beta yet?

Title
no
34pre98qua
I imagine the arena is coming on 9.10, or on 1.0.0
Not regularly, at least.

It is possible to set something up with a party in the second act, but this is generally not done.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
if the open beta comes out at end of june(estimated open beta launch) there will be a cutthroat league i guess.
Thats a league for world pvp, dieing means a loss of items etc..

it's easy to look up but here are some leagues they r planning to open.

Ironman
In Ironman, players are unable to trade with vendors or refill their flasks in town. Mana regeneration is disabled by default. Players are encouraged to band together and manage their resources in order to survive.

Cut-throat
The cut-throat leagues appeal to the niche of players who demand the most hardcore gaming experience possible. In this mode, all world areas are public, with full PvP enabled by default. Slain characters drop all their items upon death. This game mode can also be combined with Hardcore to create an even more unforgiving world.

Attrition
An attrition league is a short duration league that starts with a fixed number of players and eliminates the player with the lowest amount of experience at periodic intervals. For example, a 24 hour attrition league might start with 100 players and eliminate one player per 12 minutes after a four hour initial leveling period. Players would be able to see how close to elimination they are on an on-screen ladder display.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info