Hotdog's Gallery of Memes: I guarantee you I have something you've never seen before.

(Last updated Jan 25 2024)

Hi, I'm Hotdog. I collect memes. What's a meme item? Meme items are items that are weird, bugged, dumb, funny, odd, or just plain shouldn't exist. Some of these I bought, some were donated by friends, some of these I crafted myself, and some... well, to be honest I don't remember where some of these came from, or how/why they were created 😄 Also, many of these are legacy and can no longer be created. I guarantee there's something here you haven't seen before!

Thank you to everyone who donated, sold, or helped me craft an item for my collection. I appreciate you!

(If you have any weird items you think might fit in this collection you can message me on discord (heywood1) or in game (@Hotdog_Tornado.)

Maps, Logbooks, & Invitations
Spoiler

Weird fractures (some older players will appreciate the name of the second map, and the first map has an appropriate name as well)

fractured logbook (natural drop- not crafted)

tierless maps

item level 1 beachhead

Split Invitations

Rings & Amulets
Spoiler

negative damage taken recouped as life

Gems & Jewels
Spoiler

Legacy Implict jewel with legacy skin transfer (jewels can no longer be reskinned)

Legacy Rolling Flames jewel no longer specifies what kind of projectiles (unfortunately it only works with Fireball)

Tabula Rasas
Spoiler

Captured Beasts
Spoiler

Normal & Magic rarity

funny names :)

Misc. funny names
Spoiler

Bricked Headhunters and Magebloods
Spoiler

Useless Scourges & Corruptions
Spoiler

Fishing Rods
Spoiler

Starforges
Spoiler
Bricked+No Shaper influence

Flasks
Spoiler

Miscellaneous
Spoiler

Thanks for looking!

(updated 12/1/2023. Many items added to this post, many removed. If you donated a bricked unique and don't see it here, don't worry I still have it but omitted it to save space. Otherwise this post would be very very long 🙂)
Last edited by Heywoody on Jan 25, 2024, 9:58:07 PM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2023, 11:11:06 AM
Very nice work, especially considering that hot dogs have a hard time collecting stuff!
Being just a sausage basically, doing things without arms tends to be difficult. Always nice to see handicapped people push boundaries :)
Last edited by Guffinn on Mar 20, 2022, 9:57:23 PM
I approve of this thread

🌠Certified Space Hunter🌠
Museum: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3121971

Former #1 R6 player, as seen here:
https://r6.tracker.network/leaderboards/pvp-season/pc/Mmr?region=2&season=15
cool post. love things like this in poe. i have a few weird items myself
[Removed by Support]
nice items,
i only have this shaping shapers shaped stygian wise of shaped shaping shapes
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
the brown circle, what is it? replica ?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
the brown circle, what is it? replica ?

Yes
Nice collection. Top tier memes. 5/7.
ign - JoeyTrader
Top post updated! Project CrusaderForge is finally complete!!! Thank-you everyone for your continued support!
Last edited by Heywoody on Sep 6, 2022, 10:39:43 PM
still have a few normal beast from that league (3.2?) for me

3 fractured items are not uncommon from that leagues. Too bad re-combinator does not work for jewel
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info