Can't do action on second monitor

Basically I have a MacBook Pro M1 with a second monitor. My Macbook is my primary monitor and I want to stay like this. When I move PoE on the second monitor, I can't click anywhere, if I put it on my main monitor it works.
Specs :
MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
Apple M1
MacOS Monterey 12.3
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2023, 2:52:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey, I'm having same problem right now. Have you able to solve this issue?
GGG, can we have less MTX and more focus on the player experience?
nope..... :(
Maybe this work-around has already been posted other places, but since I didn't find posts about it I did some experiments. This work around gets the game running on a 24" external monitor when connected to my Intel MBP.

1. Change the external display to "mirror main display" mode.
2. Close laptop lid so that main display is disabled but laptop remains powered on.
3. Launch PoE as usual and see that it's now running on the external display as a mirror of the main.
4. Shutdown PoE.
5. Open laptop and stop mirroring and ensure it's configured as desired.
6. Upon relaunching PoE it now "sticks" to the extended display and works just as it did on the main display; no need to re-run the procedure to start/exit/start PoE. The PoE can be run in full-screen or windowed and stays fixed to what it was tricked into thinking was the built-in display.

Notes:
- PoE still ignores mouse input if the game is dragged to a new display
- If the game is run when the displays are disconnected this procedure will need to be re-run.

Hope this helps and works for others. I've run it a few times on my setup and it always worked for me.
When you say you "move" PoE to the second monitor, do you drag and drop it there or do you select your second monitor in your game options?
If it is the first one, then use the game options instead and don't drag and drop the window around.
GGG have now clue on how to balance even the simplest things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info