Crafter's League

Hello there, I have created a private league for the full crafted item experience.

There is only one rule: You may not wear/equip unique items.

And there are only two mods: No magic or rare items, and increased monster speed II

This means you will be crafting all of your gear for a unique(less) fun challenge.

If there is enough interest and a little bit of crowdfund I will add slots and the extend duration of the league. Enjoy!

(NO UNIQUE ITEMS) https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Crafters+League/FBB4oib8AcPa-xzmORGM (NO UNIQUE ITEMS)

Global Channel: 1425

FAQ:

Can I use unique jewels even if they are just on my passive tree?

No

Can I corrupt uniques into rares or vendor unique items?

You can equip a rare that was a result of corrupting, and you can vendor unique items. You just can't equip items that are unique.
Last edited by SIIK on Mar 20, 2022, 9:36:20 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2022, 9:32:33 PM
are there prizes?
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Last edited by wallsh1 on Mar 17, 2022, 4:56:53 PM
"
wallsh1 wrote:
are there prizes?

Yes, #1 in the league is #1 in my heart
Hey, Are unique jewels allowed to be put on passive tree in this league? Thanks
"
J3003 wrote:
Hey, Are unique jewels allowed to be put on passive tree in this league? Thanks

Nope!

Unique items are not allowed, and jewels are items!

Good luck :)

"
SIIK wrote:
Hello there, I have created a private league for the full crafted item experience.

There is only one rule: You may not wear/equip unique items.

And there are only two mods: No magic or rare items, and increased monster speed II

This means you will be crafting all of your gear for a unique(less) fun challenge.

If there is enough interest and a little bit of crowdfund I will add slots and the extend duration of the league. Enjoy!

(NO UNIQUE ITEMS) https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Crafters+League/FBB4oib8AcPa-xzmORGM (NO UNIQUE ITEMS)

Global Channel: 1425

FAQ:

Can I use unique jewels even if they are just on my passive tree?

No

Can I corrupt uniques into rares or vendor unique items?

You can equip a rare that was a result of corrupting, and you can vendor unique items. You just can't equip items that are unique.

Last edited by SIIK on Mar 20, 2022, 9:35:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info