Lioneye’s Fall and Melee Mastery Branches

I am thinking about using Lioneye’s Fall in my current ranger’s build, and I have settled on using the basic jewel socket at the central right side of the shadow’s area of the passive tree (between the Infused and Frenetic notables). From here, the jewel reaches into both the large claw and dagger mastery branches.

I have noticed that in the mastery options for each of these branches, most of the possible bonuses you can activate don’t specifically mention that weapon type. For example; “Critical Strikes have Culling Strike”, “+100% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life”, and “20% chance to Blind Enemies on Critical Strike”. Whereas others do; “15% more Maximum Physical Attack Damage with Daggers”.

My question is, if the mastery bonus doesn’t specifically mention the weapon type, will these bonuses apply to bow attacks and critical hits?
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2022, 7:44:31 AM
Yes, any mastery that doesn't mention a specific weapon-restriction will work regardless of weapon-type.

Some will even work with Spells, if they don't specify "attack".

You seem to already understand this, but just in case anyone else who is reading this thread doesn't, this has *nothing* to do with the Lioneye's jewel. It doesn't cause these masteries to apply to bows, they just work anyway, and would do so even without the jewel. The jewel just makes it so you're not wasting the points required to path to the mastery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info