[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

"
muir wrote:
"
DigitalXenon wrote:
Do you have an example for the bare-minimum weapon? most of the weapons with +gems are 50+divine would you recommend just buying one and crafting on the +1 to projectile gems or the +2 to socketed support gems? Thank you!

Edit: Managed to sorta craft this staff, hopefully it'll be sufficient until I can get a bow. Cost around 4 or 5 divine all in?

That kind of staff is perfectly fine to start with. Obviously synth bows and a crit/frenzy quiver has the best potential, but its not ultra critical. I recommend making two starter 2 handers that you can wep swap between and have VFB for clear and a single target murderer with VSC or VFlameblast as you prefer. You can even choose to go full dmg links on the bossing wep swap while your gear is basic, since iiq/iir doesnt do much for bosses.

Prioritize ricochet jewels before blowing big money on a better weapon. This gives the most power to VFB for the money, both clear/reach and single target shotgunning wise.

Kind of a dumb question but what do you mean by ricochet jewels, i thought that was a deadeye passive?

Edit: nvm forbidden flame and forbidden flesh but the price still hurts lol
Last edited by DigitalXenon on Dec 12, 2022, 3:45:07 PM
EDIT: Found it - Alchemist's Genius from Spiked Concoction

I'm missing 10% flask effect somewhere- What node am I missing?

Pathfinder - 20
Flask Mastery - 10
Conservationist - 05
Primal 1&2 - 10
Conq Potency - 08
Nat. Remedies - 10
?????? - 10
Enkindling - 70
---------------------
143%

Fun build, still working out how to get it rolling

Thanks-
Last edited by thedudevt on Dec 12, 2022, 10:37:15 PM
"
thedudevt wrote:
I'm missing 10% flask effect somewhere- What node am I missing?

Pathfinder - 20
Flask Mastery - 10
Conservationist - 05
Primal 1&2 - 10
Conq Potency - 08
Nat. Remedies - 10
?????? - 10
Enkindling - 70
---------------------
143%

Fun build, still working out how to get it rolling

Thanks-

Spiked concoction grants Alchemist's Genius for the last 10%
Last edited by DigitalXenon on Dec 14, 2022, 7:10:44 AM
<fixed>
Last edited by DigitalXenon on Dec 15, 2022, 1:17:47 PM
EDIT: I got it after a few more runs with:

Grace instead of Zealotry (I need more RE)
Stone golem instead of Lightning golem
weapon swap with an 40% reduced souls axe with the Flameblast 6 link setup
Righteous Fire off to maximize regen
zoom around the map using flasks judiciously (distillate, quicksilver, soul
catcher for phasing) until soul ripper lights up
soul ripper, soul catcher target the boss and adds-
hit vaal grace and vaal molten shell if they light up

/EDIT

My donor pathfinder still needs to get through Uber Lab (sadge i know), traps and mobs are fine but im having trouble staying alive long enough to charge up soul ripper. I tried a six link RF weapon swap but without damage on the tree its pitiful...

any tips for zoning in directly to a boss fight?

thanks y'all
Last edited by thedudevt on Dec 14, 2022, 8:40:14 PM
I was on the fence about switching from ashes to leadership's price but finally got around to it. is so insanely superior, makes the build 10x smoother to play despite the downsides.

my setup is public if anyone is curious.
IGN: Microwave
Thoughts on using vaal blade vortex instead? I’ve got some gloves with lvl4 enlighten, t1 life, and 60% cold conversion that I’d love to use. I’ve got no clue what else would need to be adjusted…
"
Thoughts on using vaal blade vortex instead? I’ve got some gloves with lvl4 enlighten, t1 life, and 60% cold conversion that I’d love to use. I’ve got no clue what else would need to be adjusted…

If you want to use BV instead go for it, but wont clear as nicely as Fireball, and im pretty sure it will do less singletarget than Stormcall
@BeerPact
Can anyone point me to a quiver crafting recipe? The goal here is frenzy, crit, life and/or chaos res- I'm not seeing what shaper/elder bases go into the woke orb or the order of ops- here are my notes so far:

Quiver crafting Notes
one woke orb
Shaper - P - ? 10% movement speed?
Elder - S - ? Frenzy on boss hit

meta crafting fees

Deafening Essence of Scorns
S - T1 global crit strike multi
S - T1 chaos res
S - open
annuls
meta crafting fees
veiled chaos orbs