To close out our series taking a look at the concept art from the 2022 Core Supporter Packs, we have a behind the scenes look at the Incinerator Core Supporter Pack for you! Check out the concept art below.

If you missed it, you can view the concept art from the Imperator, Nullifier, Annihilator and Ravager Core Supporter Packs by clicking the links on the pack name.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
I love this concept and the in-game armor turned out fairly similar which isn't always the case so great job!
I bought it, it does look absolutely awesome, and I wasn't wanting new wings but the wings are beautiful, would have preferred a different back attachment than wings, but the art is beautiful.

That said, the concept art looks insanely better, in a darker more gritty sort of way than the actual MTX, and the in game weapon skins are too small, they should be longer//bigger.

P.S. Divergent Character Effect makes the wings look even more awesome. 10/10
Need more beefy weapon skins. Not skinny weapon skins.
Still waiting for MTX preview
I purchased it and i don't have a job. Lmao oops
Incinerator looks great but a bit too expensive.
CASUAL GAMER
Always enjoy seeing the concept art behind the finished product. It helps give more depth to the already amazing content.
I wish we would have gotten the cape that the Exarch is wearing, instead of the wings. The wings look like blankets.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Concept Art posts are always nice.
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info