Is this a Bug or misleading text?

so iv crafted this bow, (which suits my needs) however the multi craft says allows upto 3 crafted mods, notice i have a spare Suffix open to the 2 prefix's i put on should technically allow me to put a suffix on as well shouldnt it? but it says its full.... now i know the actual "3 crafted" is a crafted mod in its self but then surely the wording should be allows you to add 2 extra mods? or is it ment to allow me to add 3 and its just bugged? for the price i have payed to "multimod" it feels abit of a jabate to only get 2 actual crafting mods under the pretense of 3 as it is worded

id love some feed back or a GGG employee to look into this
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Mar 5, 2022, 1:30:16 PM
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2022, 10:50:31 AM
Multimod is itself a Crafted Modifier, so "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" means Multimod + 2 more.

Your bow has 2 crafted prefixes + multimod, so that's all the crafted modifiers it can have.

You can fill out the remaining modifier with an Exalted Orb (normal or Conqueror), or another method that adds a modifier (such as Leo at rank 3 in Research).

Or you can use the Harvest craft "reforge keeping prefixes" to reroll the suffixes only and try to get what you want, assuming you don't mind losing the accuracy.
"
QQPQ wrote:
Multimod is itself a Crafted Modifier, so "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" means Multimod + 2 more.

Your bow has 2 crafted prefixes + multimod, so that's all the crafted modifiers it can have.

You can fill out the remaining modifier with an Exalted Orb (normal or Conqueror), or another method that adds a modifier (such as Leo at rank 3 in Research).

Or you can use the Harvest craft "reforge keeping prefixes" to reroll the suffixes only and try to get what you want, assuming you don't mind losing the accuracy.

cheers i know about afew things but never really used the multimod before because its expensive i tryed it and was abit dissapointed i couldnt actually craft 3 mods like it kinda "indacates" the wording on it is very misleading
"
"
QQPQ wrote:

cheers i know about afew things but never really used the multimod before because its expensive i tryed it and was abit dissapointed i couldnt actually craft 3 mods like it kinda "indacates" the wording on it is very misleading

Sorry to necro this thread.... but u use to be able to craft on 3 mods before they nerfed it. I was new and like OMG 3ex is impossible!!!

Still I wish they'd revert it. I remember GGG said that we shouldn't be able to craft the best items in the game or something those lines.
"
Richman209ish wrote:

Sorry to necro this thread.... but u use to be able to craft on 3 mods before they nerfed it. I was new and like OMG 3ex is impossible!!!

Still I wish they'd revert it. I remember GGG said that we shouldn't be able to craft the best items in the game or something those lines.

It was never multi + 3.

Before the nerf, it was unlimited.

If you took a white item, crafted "can have multiple crafted modifiers", regaled to make it rare, you could craft 4 more crafted mods on it. 5 if you annulled the mod you got off the regal.

They made the change because it completely removed the value of any rare item that wasn't mirror tier.

The progress for a gear slot went:

Unique or OK rare -> Multimodded item -> Mirror tier item

There was zero point in doing serious fossil or essence crafting, etc. It was all just "alt roll 1 or 2 good mods, multimod the rest". If you were a real baller you'd annul the multimod and exalt slam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info