When's Open Beta?

Okay so I've been looking at video's/reading the forums for a while. PoE is still in Closed Beta, and I can't seem to find anything on which tell's me/us on when Open Beta is released.

But..

Does anyone actually know when the Open Beta is released?

King Regards

laceyboy.
Somewhere in June of this year.
It was mentioned many times in the forum and last time I heard it was still assumed to be June. (I doubt it since they have still much to do and even planned one extra close beta patch 0.9.10)
"
BesucherXia wrote:
It was mentioned many times in the forum and last time I heard it was still assumed to be June. (I doubt it since they have still much to do and even planned one extra close beta patch 0.9.10)

It was? Mind if you bring up which section it was in I've like scouted for it.
"
laceyboy wrote:
"
BesucherXia wrote:

I cannot recall it fully (maybe in some patch notes and beta status subforum), the tip is you can always click the "GGG" symbols in front of the tread name to find their posts.
"
laceyboy wrote:

During the last stress test a developer said 'late June/early July' in chat. I didn't screenshot it, though, sorry.
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info