Divine Ire on the PS4

Hello!

I love this game 100% but do not have a good enough computer so I have to play on PS4. A controller vs. a mouse is a major difference in gameplay I realize and much of the difference is uncontrollable(pun intended), but for the build up spell "Divine Ire", it could use some help! I can't imagine it would be very difficult to add a semi-transparent line on screen from character to wherever the spell is pointing so when you release the spell, you aren't making a joystick guess as to exactly where you've aimed.

There are other spells that would benefit from this aiming line, but Divine Ire is the biggest need.

Please!!! I love this spell, but miss the mark so often!

Thrashenburn - playing Bellatrix Magnus
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2022, 3:53:30 AM
With all due respect "get gud"

All jokes aside I always imagined this "uncontrollable" feeling is intented. With time you should get used to it/get better at it or change skill to easier/more user friendly one.

But skills like that should be doing more damage, lack of qol improvements should compensate itself. Some skills makes you wonder why you even bother playing and you simply jump into cyclone, bv or some summoner build.

High risk, high reward system should be implemented into gem balancing. Yet is hard to balance with pc - console differences.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info