[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
MorgrotSK wrote:
Cassie, what do you think about replacing arc with a crackling lance. Any advice if I want to do that? I guess it would be still viable.

You definitely can, but you'll need to switch support gems and use intensify mastery.

I tried it, CL is awful for mapping and surprisingly weak for bossing sometimes because you can mechanically miss the boss with the small beam. It also doesn't scale as well with unleash because you let all the seals out on the initial, weaker non-intensified hits.

Maybe I can use Apex Mode jewel to gain higher intensity at the initial cast? I will try it later but as for now, I will keep arc.
Last edited by MorgrotSK on Jun 5, 2022, 11:02:45 AM
Yea just stick to arc, lance is not great without cast speed. We use unleash instead of cast speed.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jun 5, 2022, 12:01:03 PM
Hello!

Thanks for the great guide, however, I just have a few questions as I'm finding I've hit a little bit of a wall around T10 maps. Forgive me if these are noob questions as I'm rather new.

I have all the gear from the budget list but only 5L Shavs. I have all the passives from the level 80 as well including 2x Efficient Training and 1x Energy from Within. I feel like my damage is poor and I'm capping out around T10 and there's been almost no point me using Sentinels since around T7 as it just gets too tough and I don't have enough damage. I'm only able to maintain 3 auras as the requirements for the rest are too much, is this something I have to have Enlighten support for as they are about 5ex for 2 atm.

Am I at that point where I just need to farm lower tier maps and save for upgrades or am I missing something?
"
inUnity wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for the great guide, however, I just have a few questions as I'm finding I've hit a little bit of a wall around T10 maps. Forgive me if these are noob questions as I'm rather new.

I have all the gear from the budget list but only 5L Shavs. I have all the passives from the level 80 as well including 2x Efficient Training and 1x Energy from Within. I feel like my damage is poor and I'm capping out around T10 and there's been almost no point me using Sentinels since around T7 as it just gets too tough and I don't have enough damage. I'm only able to maintain 3 auras as the requirements for the rest are too much, is this something I have to have Enlighten support for as they are about 5ex for 2 atm.

Am I at that point where I just need to farm lower tier maps and save for upgrades or am I missing something?

- The budget gear is just meant to start, t10 maps sound about right
- Sentinels are VERY hard and do pay out, but not super hard even if you minmax, so consider skipping for now.
- You should be able to use all five main auras (not defiance banner) with no enlighten, check your links to make sure you have them on the right slots (mana vs blood), and your clarity gem will have to be whatever level fits on your life reservation.
- If you're constantly broke you should try my blight and alva passives listed on the guide, a good atlas tree makes all the difference
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jun 5, 2022, 7:58:56 PM
Has anyone done the new ubers with this?
"
inUnity wrote:
Hello!

"
- The budget gear is just meant to start, t10 maps sound about right
- Sentinels are VERY hard and do pay out, but not super hard even if you minmax, so consider skipping for now.
- You should be able to use all five main auras (not defiance banner) with no enlighten, check your links to make sure you have them on the right slots (mana vs blood), and your clarity gem will have to be whatever level fits on your life reservation.
- If you're constantly broke you should try my blight and alva passives listed on the guide, a good atlas tree makes all the difference

Thanks for your reply!

Clarity isn't an issue with the Arrogance support it's the Zealotry with its 101% life reservation requirement. How do I get around this?

To confirm I have Doedre's Tenure with Arrogance(19) Zealotry(19) Clarity(11) and boots are Determination(19) Purity of Elements(19) Discipline(19)

I have been following your Atlas and I just found my first Blight map which I completed successfully for some semi decent currency :)

**EDIT**

DISREGARD HAHA. I just leveled and got the Reservation Mastery which fixed everything. We gucci now :)
Last edited by inUnity on Jun 5, 2022, 9:08:28 PM
hi guys
I think I was lucky today

first time temple corruption
"
Krosiis wrote:
hi guys
I think I was lucky today

first time temple corruption

wow yea that's pretty lucky lol. was it already enchanted too?
Where should my max power charges be with the mostly final setup? I don't have the +1 to max power charges on helm as they are 40+ex or any of the passive abilities like Trigger Commandment of Tempest on hit etc. and I cap out at 6 power charges.
"
inUnity wrote:
Where should my max power charges be with the mostly final setup? I don't have the +1 to max power charges on helm as they are 40+ex or any of the passive abilities like Trigger Commandment of Tempest on hit etc. and I cap out at 6 power charges.

One on each ring, one on helmet. Helm should be like 5-20ex if you keep checking, get it not enchanted then enchant yourself with tainted blessing. Or, you can vaal orb them for it (1% chance, can be profitable).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info