Archnemesis - Swag But Homeless Gucci Hobo v2

A while ago (Heist League) I entered a private league for some fun and memes, there was just one rule: UNIQUE ITEMS ONLY. I had so much fun that I decided to start my own.

The general premise of this type of run is that you are only allowed 1 piece of gear for gems and can only use uniques from that point forward, often forcing build changes to make whatever uniques you have work.

​This is nothing new, this concept is commonly referred to as "Gucci Hobo" with varying self imposed rules. For this private league the following rules will be in effect:

- Group found
- Trading is allowed and encouraged
- Only 1 non-unique allowed equipped at any given time
this can be whatever you like at whatever rarity
use this for a wand craft, movement speed boots, resistances, whatever I'm not an evil masochist. Bonus points if you don't use this feature of course :-)
- No magic or Rare items will drop

Chat Channels will be /global 5993 and /trade 5993

Jewels will be allowed under the argument that cluster jewels are a semi integral part of the game now. as such non unique base game jewels will also be allowed, unless the majority would prefer otherwise

This is just a fun little league that we decided to make just to troll around so the player size of the league is still low, if it looks like this is something more people are interested in ill add more slots or open up crowdfunding.

If can spend a few points, just add some player slots or extra days. But let's see where this goes from here.

League can be found here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Swag+But+Homeless+Gucci+Hobo+Two
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2022, 11:15:27 PM
Sounds like it might have been the Gucci Hobo that myself and Lolcohol had hosted. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info