Amazing game. send ur opinion here

Good game , perfect diablo clone ,
amazing graphick and gameplay

just need more GORE :) hehe

send ur opinion HERE!
Jeraya Marauder Hardcore lvl 25
From what I have seen of the game so fare it has alot of gore. I think there are a few threads around discussing peoples views and opinions on the game.
All hail the timer!
I'm sure there is several of these threads but I'm to lazy to look so here it goes...

I've only got to check it out for a couple hours but so far I think it's what I've been waiting for (a game that should of been D3 a couple/few of years ago). I mean that in the highest regaurd.

I'm looking forward to the improvements that I'm sure to come. I would like to see a better camera (with zoom and rotate), I have an archer that has problems shooting behind open chests, and it would/will be nice to sell or trade stuff to vendors.

Other than that, so far so good. I hope the game does well when it goes live.
it just looks unbelievable
"And the timer said let there be light!"
"And there was light, The timer said Let there be thunder, And there was thunder"
"And the timer said LET THERE BE TORTURE STARVATION AND INSOMNIA, and there was all of these things struck down upon.... anyone who gazed upon its deathly figure.."
Nice graphics, nice effects, nice items, AWESOME skill tree. Just love the game. Makes you addicted.
Yup after watching a whole bunch of videos/streams, I get a little bit more excited about this game. I get get that Diablo 2.5 feeling from it, which is great as I loved 1 and 2.

With regards to the gore, you can never have enough lol
Looks like a great game and I really wanna test it, but until I do I guess I cannot really say it is awesome. Sure it looks great in the video's and so forth, but who else can say they have said that about a game and then not liked it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info